- Ideally, include beetroot, plenty of vegetables as well as fortified foods in your diet
- We’ve also included grapeseed for its antioxidant properties
- It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
If you are following a meat and/or dairy free diet
As part of a healthy diet, can help to maintain your vitamin & mineral intake
Contains naturally sourced grapeseed extract
Contains higher levels of vitamin B12 and iron, useful for a meat free diet
Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
Made in the UK
Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan dietsOnly use ingredients from vegan sourcesGelatin-free vegetable capsulesNot tested on animals
- Antioxidants are the components of food that help to slow down the ageing process caused by pollution and toxins.
Vertese® Multivitamin & Mineral is free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Also seaweed, not so commonly eaten in the UK but readily available to buy, is a good source of B12
- Because iron, zinc, iodine, calcium and vitamins A, D and B12 in particular are much more easily obtained from animal source foods, vegetarian and vegan sources can be a bit more challenging to find, and even then they may be harder to absorb
- And don’t miss any opportunity to top up your vitamin D levels by exposing your skin (safely) to the sunlight.
We tend to be a busy, active society in need of lots of energy, and Vertese® Multivitamin & Mineral can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing potent levels of nutrients to support your energy and immune system to keep you on the go
Calcium Carbonate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose),
Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Choline Bitartrate, Ferrous
Fumurate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate), Zinc Citrate,
Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),
Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Pantothenic
Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin
B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin
D2 Preparation (Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, Ethyl Cellulose, Antioxidants
(Mixed Tocopherols)), Dextrin, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose,
Modified Starch, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate), Sodium
Borate, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol),
Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Ammonium
Molybdate, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if blister is broken.
If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
Contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of an antenatal clinic or doctor.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
For best before date see base of carton.
INGREDIENTS AMOUNT %EC NRV*
Vitamin A 2667iu 800 µg RE 100
Vitamin D2 400iu 10 µg 200
Vitamin E 51iu 34 mg a-TE 283
Vitamin K1 75 µg 100
Vitamin C 80 mg 100
(Vitamin B1) 10 mg 909
(Vitamin B2) 10 mg 714
(Vitamin B3) 16 mg NE 100
Vitamin B6 10 mg 714
Folic Acid 200 µg 100
Vitamin B12 20 µg 800
Biotin 50 µg 100
(Vitamin B5) 12 mg 200
Calcium 205 mg 26
Magnesium 60 mg 16
Iron 14 mg 100
Zinc 10 mg 100
Copper 200 µg 20
Manganese 2 mg 100
Selenium 55 µg 100
Chromium 40 µg 100
Molybdenum 50 µg 100
Iodine 150 µg 100
Boron 100 µg –
Grapeseed Extract 120:1 25 mg –
Choline 20 mg –
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 1 capsules daily, preferably with a meal.