- The immune system acts as our soldiers protecting against bacteria and other nasties trying to invade our bodies
- While we can make vitamin D from exposing our skin to sunlight, in cooler climates such as the UK where the sun doesn’t often show its face, we may not be able to make enough vitamin D for our needs.
Vitamin D has become of a bit of a celebrity in the press now that everyone knows how important it is
- Our mushrooms haven’t been force fed with pesticides or artificial growth additives so they’ve grown up feeling fulfilled and well-nourished
- Mushroom D is free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vitamin D is vital for the immune system and strong bones
- The UK Department of Health recommends that pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly and infants should supplement with vitamin D.
We all want the best of health and our diet and lifestyle choices play an important part in achieving this
- Getting enough vitamin D through the diet can be a little more challenging for vegetarians and vegans as it’s more readily available in animal source foods, but as long as you are having mushrooms or milk you are getting some of this important vitamin into your system.
If your vitamin D intake could do with a top up, Vertese® Mushroom D can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing organic high strength vitamin D naturally sourced from mushroom
- It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
If your dietary intake of vitamin D or sun exposure is low
Organic high strength vitamin D naturally sourced from mushroom
Vitamin D supports the immune system
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
Vitamin D helps maintain normal bone health and muscle function
The UK Department of Health recommends that pregnant or breastfeeding women, and the elderly should supplement with vitamin D
Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar, salt and yeast
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
30 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
Made in the UK
Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan dietsOnly use ingredients from vegan sourcesGelatin-free vegetable capsulesNot tested on animals
Organic High Vitamin D2 Mushroom Powder (Agaricus bisporus), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if blister is broken.
If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking other medication, are pregnant or planning a pregnancy consult a healthcare professional before use.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
For best before date see base of carton.
INGREDIENTS AMOUNT %EC NRV*
Vitamin D 1000iu
(derived from organic mushroom) 25µg 500
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.