- These fats are known as essential fats which means the body can’t make them so we have to get them through the diet.
Nuts, seeds and plant oils are good food sources for omega 6 and 9, but omega 3 fats are a little harder to obtain from vegetarian or vegan sources as the best dietary source is fish
- It’s registered with the Vegan Society and Vegetarian Society approved.
The Right Choice?
If your dietary intake of omega fatty acids is low
Provides key fatty acids derived from natural plant sources such as flaxseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
Provides vitamin E, an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
2g daily of essential omega 3 fat ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
Free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
60 vegetable capsules – 1 month supply
Tailored nutritional support for vegetarian and vegan dietsOnly use ingredients from vegan sourcesGelatin-free vegetable capsulesNot tested on animals
- This doesn’t make dietary support impossible though, we just need to be a bit more creative with our food choices! Seeds such as hemp and flaxseed (also known as linseed) contain omega 3 fat ALA which supports a healthy cholesterol level and can be used by the body to make other omega 3 fats.
Vertese® Omega Oils 3.6.9 capsules can support your healthy diet and lifestyle choices by providing essential fats derived from natural plant sources such as flaxseed, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Fats in the diet are often given a bad press but not all fats are bad news, for instance omega 3, 6 and 9 are needed for good health
- It’s free from dairy, added sugar, salt and yeast and does not include any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if blister is broken.
If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are taking other medication, are pregnant or planning a pregnancy consult a healthcare professional before use.
People with epilepsy should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
For best before date see base of carton.
Allergens: it contains soya and wheat.
INGREDIENTS AMOUNT %EC NRV*
Vitamin E 20mg a-TE 167
Omega 369 Oil Blend 1000mg –
Alpha Linolenic Acid 400mg –
Linoleic Acid 200mg –
Oleic Acid 200mg –
Palmitic Acid 30mg –
Stearic Acid 30mg –
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
– No NRV established
Adults and children over 12 years: Swallow 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal.