- The Lakai Vincent Navy Suede Skate Shoes from Lakai Footwear
- Classic vulcanized construction with a standard fit
- Herringbone tread pattern outsole
- Shock absorbing EVA sock liner
- Designed, tested and approved by the Vincent Alvarez and the rest of the Lakai team
- Lightweight sole provides maximum flexibility
- Ultra form fitting upper for optimal board control
- Tacky gum rubber outsole
- Energy absorbing PU footbed and midsole
Lakai Footwear is a skate shoe manufacturer based in Torrance, California that boasts a long and rich history in the skateboarding scene. Founded by pro skateboarders Mike Carroll and Rick Howard in 1999, Lakai is distributed under the Girl Distribution company alongside Chocolate Skateboards, Girl Skateboards,Royal Trucks and Fourstar Clothing. With a focus on creating an atmosphere that is supportive and motivating, while developing a product line that team riders can be proud of. Lakai has maintained a unique level of integrity and respect within the skateboarding community since it's TMs inception.
Lakai's TMs first video, Beware of the Flare was released in June 2002. The highly anticipated follow up 'Fully Flared' was released to critical acclaim in November 2007 and went on to win "Best Video of the Year" at the Transworld Skateboarding Awards, while Guy Mariano won both the "Best Street" and "Best Video Part" awards at the same event.
Lakai Footwear is endorsed by a Rick Howard, Mike Carroll, Brandon Biebel, Marc Johnson, Guy Mariano, Vincent Alvarez, Nick Jensen, Danny Brady, JB Gillet, Jesus Fernandez and amateur talent Raven Tershy, Stevie Perez, Riley Hawk, Daniel Espinoza, Sebo Walker, Miles Silvas and Nakel Smith.
14 years - 99 years