- It's what you need to stay hydrated
- Did you know that coconut water has 15 times more potassium than that found in sport drinks? It's also naturally loaded with the five key electrolytes: potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, sodium and calcium
- On a diet? No sweat! Vita Coco is also fat and cholesterol free.
Sure, you may not be a marathon runner, a football player or Tour de France winner, but your every day life is hectic enough—you should be hydrated while you live it
- Go ahead, get hydrated and remember that life is a sport!
Here is a list of other things coconut water can do for you:
• Helps keep the body cool and at the proper temperature.
• Helps carry nutrients and oxygen to cells and boosts poor circulation.
• Regulates the function of the intestine, helping promote smoother skin.
• Helps replenish your body's fluids after exercising.
• Helps detoxify your body and boost your immune system.
• Helps ease stomach pains.
Natural Coconut Water, Mango Puree, Peach Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Serving Size 11.2 FL OZ (330ml)
Serving Per Container: 1
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated fat 0g
Total Carb 20g
Trans fat 0g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 230%
(*) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
One evening in a Manhattan bar in February 2003, childhood friends, Ira Liran and Michael Kirban, were speaking with a couple of girls they had just met from Brazil. When asked what they missed most about their country, one of the girls, without hesitation, answered "agua de coco." Coconut water, she explained, is the most nutritious and delicious drink in the world.
Two months later, Liran traveled to Brazil and started researching the prospect of branding coconut water for the American market. He realized the girl's enthusiasm for the beverage was not exaggerated—Brazilians just can't get enough coconut water. After spending several months working with coconut plantations and producers, making connections, and learning the politics of production in Brazil, Vita Coco was born.
Meanwhile, Kirban started the initial market research in New York. Meeting with distributors and beverage insiders, he quickly realized the tremendous consumer interest in "functional beverages." He spoke with several distributors who then introduced Kirban to some of their key accounts. The response was fantastic.
Two years later in 2005, the two successfully brought Vita Coco to market in a handful of stores along the East Coast. Since that fateful night in Soho in 2003, Vita Coco has not only carved a new market in the non-carbonated beverage business and redefined the alternative sports beverage category, but has also created the one of the fastest growing lifestyle beverages in North America.
2005-2010 All Market Inc.
All Market Inc.