- Flaxseed oil contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are needed for health
- Oxidation of HDL interferes with its role in cholesterol transport
- Through their effects on homocysteine levels, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid can help to maintain a healthy heart, and are also essential for red blood cell formation.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and may be beneficial for heart health by helping to support the body against free radicals, which cause oxidation
- Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL), commonly known as 'bad cholesterol', is the main supplier of cholesterol to tissues
- Flaxseed oil contains the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which the body converts into eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the same omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil.
Garlic has been traditionally used for heart health.
B vitamins and Homocysteine – with heart health
Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid work in synergy to help maintain healthy levels of a blood amino acid called homocysteine
- Analysis has revealed that high levels of homocysteine are a strong independent factor in heart health, accounting for as much as 10% of the combined influence of all known factors in heart health
- Antioxidants like vitamins E and C help to support against free radicals, which can oxidise LDL and HDL, and may therefore be beneficial for maintaining heart health.
Based on the latest research
The Cardioace® formulation is based on the very latest international findings on the role of nutrients in heart health, as well as numerous studies over the past 20 years
- Includes vegetarian source of omega-3 fish flaxseed oil
The Cardioace® formulation includes a vegetarian alternative to omega-3 fish oil, which is flaxseed oil, another source of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) scavenges for free cholesterol in the tissues and transports it back to the liver, so it is known as 'good cholesterol'
- Backed up by almost 200 key references, Cardioace® was developed with the help of leading scientists and with input from a University Department of Nutritional Science.
· No artificial colours
· No gluten
· No preservatives
· No starch
· No sugar
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
This product is blister packed to keep each tablet fresh by reducing exposure to the atmosphere.
Cardioace® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake
Recommended for both men and women. The benefits of the ingredients in Cardioace® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.