- More often than not we are tempted by fast food and bigger portion sizes
- Dietrim® is the first of an advanced new breed of supplements aimed at maintaining optimum body composition
- By providing essential nutrients which may be lacking while you are dieting
Dietrim's unique Bioactive formula
Only ingredients with known scientific benefit have been included in the formula
- It is important for regulation of growth and energy metabolism
- This could help the body's own metabolism to achieve a better balance between body fat and lean muscle
- It is a truly comprehensive shape management supplement, simultaneously supporting you in a number of ways:
- Healthy sugar levels - Chromium is an essential trace mineral that aids in glucose metabolism, regulation of insulin levels, and maintenance of healthy blood levels of cholesterol and other fats and possibly, in helping to control appetite
- Why is Dietrim® different?
Dietrim® is based on nutritional science
- A healthy metabolism - Iodine is a trace mineral that is primarily concentrated in the thyroid gland
- Release of energy - Co-enzyme Q10 functions as part of the cellular system that generates energy for bodily processes
- We'd all love to still be able to fit into our old jeans but making the necessary lifestyle changes can be a real challenge: few of us eat the ideal diet every day
- The massive interest in slimming has led to many healthcare companies producing slimming supplements, which they claim can help people who take them 'shed the pounds'
- If taken on a regular basis
- Helping to protect the body from free radical damage, particularly during exercise
- Some may even be detrimental to long-term health
- We do not promise miracles, but as part of a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise plan, Dietrim® can help to provide the nutritional support you need while helping you achieve your goals
- Dietrim® capsules have been developed by leading nutritionists in the knowledge that certain nutrients can play an important role in metabolism
- We are also leading more sedentary lifestyles, sat behind the desk at work or in front of the TV at home, which makes the battle even harder
- They may also fail to stress the need for exercise in burning off calories and kick starting the metabolism
- Dietrim® takes a more realistic approach and is designed to help you maintain an optimum metabolism while on a slimming and exercise programme
- * Thom E Wudenstein J, Gudmyndson, "CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans"
- Sadly many of the popular dieting regimes are ineffective as they are based on poor or non-existent science
- Dietrim® is not a weight loss product
- Lean muscle is actually heavier than fat therefore Dietrim® is intended to help you maintain an ideal body composition
- It does this by providing nutrients including CLA
- Amongst the areas where Dietrim® is of particular value are:
Body fat and lean muscle - One of the secrets to this advanced formula is the groundbreaking ingredient, CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), which is derived from the Safflower plant
- Working out - Antioxidants including vitamins C, E and natural mixed carotenoids help to protect against the extra free radicals generated during exercise
- Whether you are motivated by concerns over your health or your image, it is essential to recognise the importance of maintaining a healthy diet and active lifestyle
- Digestion - Cinnamon bark extract plus Papain, a naturally occurring enzyme, which facilitates the digestion of protein, useful for those on a high protein diet
- Particularly important when you are changing your dietary habits
- Working with your body's natural process to help maintain a healthy metabolism
- It is the most advanced supplement available for those looking to achieve a healthier body shape
- It has been carefully formulated to work together with the body's own natural processes
- Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)* has been shown to be helpful in numerous studies in conjunction with exercise and a healthy diet
- Dietrim® provides multifunctional support
- CoQ10 can also act as an antioxidant to help prevent cellular damage from free radicals created during intense exercise and during the generation of energy.
B-complex vitamins/i> (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Biotin, Folic acid, and B12) assist with the release of energy from protein, carbohydrate and fat
- General dietary support - a comprehensive range of minerals and vitamins mean an additional multivitamin is unnecessary with Dietrim
- Journal of International Medical Research, 2001, Sept-Oct, 29: 392-6
· No artificial colours
· No preservatives
· No gluten
· No sugar
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
Dietrim is not an alternative to a healthy diet and a regular exercise plan.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Take four capsules per day with a main meal (this is best achieved by taking two after lunch and two after your evening meal). Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink. Do not chew. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Dietrim® should only be taken on a full stomach as the nutrients are best absorbed with food. A general multivitamin is not necessary in addition to Dietrim®. Dietrim® is not an alternative to a healthy diet and regular exercise plan.
Dietrim® contains iron, which may be harmful if taken in excess by very young children. Keep in a cool, dry place out of sight and reach of children.
Dietrim® is designed to provide advanced dietary support whilst following a controlled healthy eating and exercise plan.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.