- Immunace® Extra Protection combines a synergistic combination of powerful advanced nutrients; natural lycopene, l-carnitine, reservatrol, astaxanthin, alpha lipoic acid and additional vitamin D3 as well as circulating free radical scavengers like vitamins A, C and E
- This means that we may not always be getting the nutrients required to maintain a strong and efficient immune system
- ALA has been shown to be involved in the recycling of other antioxidants in the body including vitamins C and E and glutathione.
Comprehensive micronutrient support
Immunace® Extra Protection provides a comprehensive wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals, taking the place of a regular multivitamin / mineral supplement
- Immunace® Extra Protection also supports immune protective mechanisms, as well as helping to replace nutrients like vitamin C lost during colds
- With extra nutrients beyond original Immunace:
Vital vitamin D3
Immunace® was the world’s first immune system supplement to recognise that Vitamin D is not only vital for strong bones, but plays a remarkable role in the immune system, hormone metabolism, heart health and blood pressure regulation
- Astaxanthin enhances the action of vitamin C and vitamin E and has around 10 times the antioxidant power of other carotenoids such as betacarotene.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) has been identified as a powerful antioxidant shown to combat oxidative stress
- Reservatrol has been identified as one of the protective substances found in red wine.
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid and is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to help maintain a healthy immune system
- A well balanced nutritional safeguard can provide additional insurance to help maintain every day healthy immune resistance and optimal cell defence.
Lycopene extract is the bright red carotenoid pigment found in tomatoes and is a powerful antioxidant
- Developed by Vitabiotics’ nutritionists and leading scientists in antioxidant research, Immunace® Extra Protection gives you extra optimum nutritional support to help maintain a strong and healthy immune system.
Extra strength nutritional support for your immune system
The advanced nutrients found in Immunace® Extra Protection support the body's ability to neutralise free radicals and peroxides which can damage cell DNA and are produced in excess due to exposure to pollution, sunlight and many other factors such as cigarette smoke, and modern day-to-day living
- Immunace® Extra Protection provides high potency pharmaceutical grade vitamin D3
- It is therefore important to supply energy to immune cells to support their function and activity
- These help defend cells against damage from free radicals generated by the body’s normal metabolic processes and other external factors
- New research shows that optimum intake levels of vitamin D may be far higher than previously thought
- Each tablet contains an optimum level of 25mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D3 the preferred form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol), because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements
- Lycopene is an important intermediate in the biosynthesis of many carotenoids, including betacarotene, that have powerful antioxidant ability to help support the immune system and keep it strong
- These include nutrients for all-round wellbeing, as well as vitamin B complex for the maintenance of the central nervous system, which helps to maintain immune response
- Research based
The Immunace® formula has been developed in conjunction with international experts in antioxidant research, based on scientific evidence of the role of nutrition in the function of the immune system.
- The formula also includes essential co-factors such as zinc, selenium and cystine, that support the functioning of the body's natural antioxidant enzymes which help eliminate harmful chemicals
- L-Carnitine is used by the body to burn fatty acids into energy
- The latest research in immune health and diet.
Research shows that nutrition and our diets are often unbalanced and that many of us fail to obtain the basic ‘5 a day’ of fruit and vegetables
- Reservatrol is found in the skin of red grapes and is a very potent source of antioxidant flavonoids
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
©2006 - 2008 Vitabiotics Ltd.