- Valuable antioxidants to help support your immune system
- The short term - to help maintain your immune resistance
- These include nutrients for all-round wellbeing, as well as vitamin B complex for the maintenance of the central nervous system, which helps to maintain immune response
- With highly effective antioxidant vitamins to help eliminate harmful chemicals, including free radicals, from the body
- Immunace® is a synergistic dietary supplement of 24 nutrients for the immune system, to help maintain every day healthy immune resistance and optimal cell defence.
"The best way to support the immune system is to maintain your general health with a balanced diet, mild exercise and sufficient sleep
- Comprehensive support
Immunace® provides a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals, taking the place of a regular multivitamin / mineral supplement
- Other nutrients such as betacarotene protect DNA and cells from within
- The long term - to increase the body's level of protective substances for long term cell protection
- Free radicals are found naturally in the environment, caused by sunlight, cigarette smoke, pollution, and other factors in modern day-to-day existence
- Nutrients for immune function
- It also helps replace the vitamin C lost during colds
- Diet is probably the major factor in supporting the immune system and for those who cannot maintain a varied and balanced diet, products such as Immunace may help to provide important micronutrients that are missing in the diet."
Professor Ronald Eccles, Cardiff School of Biosciences
Free radical defence
Antioxidants such as vitamins E, C and carotenoids, help defend against harmful free radicals which can damage cell DNA
- Immunace® includes antioxidant vitamins, trace minerals, amino acids and five natural source carotenoids to help ensure comprehensive antioxidant defence.
Nutritional Support for your Immune System
Immunace® provides a comprehensive formula for the immune system, with effective levels of antioxidants
- Plus trace minerals and amino acids used in the synthesis of more complex antioxidant molecules
- Research shows that sometimes our diets are unbalanced and some of us may not always be getting the nutrients required to maintain a strong and efficient immune system
- Vitamin C and E circulate in the body to help protect against the damage caused by free radicals
- Immunace® helps safeguard nutrients required for:
- Research based
The Immunace® formula has been developed in conjunction with international experts in antioxidant research, based on scientific evidence of the role of nutrition in the function of the immune system
- Certain amino acids and trace minerals such as selenium are also used in the synthesis of more complex antioxidant molecules
· No artificial colours
· No gluten
· No preservatives
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
· Suitable for vegetarians
Immunace® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
One or two capsules per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Immunace® should only be taken on a full stomach.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.