- With high grade type II Collagen to help maintain structural support and connectivity between cells
Collagen is a key structural protein in the connective tissues of the body including cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments and skin
- Chondroitin for cartilage support
Chondroitin is also included in the formulation, as it works synergistically with glucosamine to help renew and repair cartilage, and maintain the lubricating properties of fluids around the joints
- Jointace® collagen contains a special high quality LMW (Low molecular weight) form of chondroitin.
With ginger extract combined with Vitamin C
Jointace® Collagen tablets also provide ginger, an extract used traditionally for thousands of years, together with vitamin C, an antioxidant and co-factor in the production of collagen.
Based on the latest research
Jointace® Collagen tablets have been formulated using scientific research from the latest international trials and are produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards of quality control
- The combination of collagen, glucosamine and chondroitin is designed to help maintain cartilage and joint health, and gives unbeatable value by providing more than just glucosamine sulphate alone
- Jointace® Collagen tablets provide a comprehensive formula of 13 nutrients specifically designed for those who wish to maintain joint health with particular focus on cartilage health through the added benefits of collagen
- Type II collagen makes up 90% of the collagen found in articular cartilage
- However, whilst glucosamine sulphate plays an effective role in the production of collagen, the natural cushion in cartilage, it is only one factor in joint health
- hydroxylysine available in the diet to build the protein chain
- The formulation is 100% drug free and can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs and NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) if desired.
- This differs from other types of collagen as it has higher levels of hydroxylysine
- The high-grade type II collagen used in Jointace® has been specially treated to improve absorption.
More than just glucosamine sulphate
Glucosamine sulphate is an important nutrient for the maintenance of joint health, as the body's ability to manufacture it declines with age
- The ability of the chondrocytes (cells found in cartilage that produce and maintain the cartilage matrix) to produce type II collagen is largely dependant on having the right amino acids e.g
- No artificial colours
· No gluten
· No preservatives
· No sugar
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
Jointace® Collagen tablets do not contain any drugs or hormones and are produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
The Glucosamine used in all Jointace® products is sourced from natural chitin and free from bovine material.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Take two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink and not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablets to disintegrate too early.
- Do not take if you are allergic to shellfish.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Jointace® Collagen tablets are recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil. Recommended for both men and women. The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace® tablets are thought to build over time.
"Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence".