- Jointace® Fizz provides the UK's most comprehensive solution for joint health, combining glucosamine with chondroitin and ginger extract, vitamin C and magnesium in a refreshing orange and ginger flavoured drink.
More than just glucosamine sulphate
The combination represents a major advance in supplements designed to help with old sporting injuries and maintain joint health, and gives unbeatable value by providing more than just glucosamine sulphate alone.
Glucosamine sulphate is of course an important nutrient for the maintenance of joint health, as the body's ability to manufacture it naturally appears to decline with age
- But while glucosamine sulphate plays an effective role in the production of collagen, the natural cushion in cartilage, it is only one factor in joint health.
With chondroitin for cartilage support
Chondroitin is also included in the formulation, as it works synergistically with the glucosamine to help renew and repair cartilage, and maintain the lubricating properties of fluids around the joints
- With ginger extract to help with inflammation
Jointace® Fizz also provides ginger, an extract used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years and well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, together with vitamin C, an antioxidant and co-factor in the production of collagen, and magnesium which is important for bone health.
Based on the latest scientific research
Jointace® Fizz has been formulated using scientific research from the latest international trials and is produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards of quality control
- The formulation is 100% drug free and can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs and NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) if desired
- Jointace® Fizz contains high strength glucosamine but you can take a regular Jointace® capsule too if you wish, to provide additional levels of glucosamine together with fish oil and other important nutrients.
The major charity associated with joint health in the UK favours an approach which includes careful attention to diet and nutritional supplementation
- Joint problems are more likely in overweight people who eat a diet high in fats and refined sugars and who drink alcohol heavily.
- A refreshing supplement for joints
Jointace® Fizz is a new advanced effervescent formulation for healthy joints and muscles, combining the special joint maintaining ingredients of many popular products in a single effervescent tablet
· No artificial colours
· No gluten or starch
· No preservatives
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
Jointace® Fizz does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
The Glucosamine used in all Jointace® products is sourced from natural chitin and free from bovine material.
- Do not take if you are allergic to shellfish.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Dissolve one tablet in a glass of water to make a refreshing orange and ginger flavoured drink. Take once or twice daily, as required.
One tablet of Jointace® Fizz may be taken with one capsule of original Jointace® each day, for the combined benefits of each product.
Jointace® Fizz is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil. Recommended for both men and women. The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace® Fizz are thought to build over time.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.