- Its 3 in 1 approach provides:
28 x Super Strength Omega-3 Capsules
28 x Glucosamine and Chondroitin Tablets
28 x Collagen Tablets
- Omega-3 fish oil is a rich source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), essential fatty acids which play a role in the metabolism of prostaglandins which are important facts in joint health.
- The high-grade type II collagen complex used in Jointace has been specially designed to improve absorption
- With vitamins and trace minerals
Vitamins C and E to help neutralise free radicals, which can attack joints and cartilage
- With Omega-3 fatty acids for powerful joint support
Jointace® Max also includes super potency Omega-3 capsule which provides fatty acids that may be beneficial in joint and cartilage health,
- But while glucosamine sulphate plays an effective role in the production of collagen, the natural cushion in cartilage, it is only one factor in joint health.
- Jointace® MAX contains a truly comprehensive combination to help maintain healthy joints
- Super potency (60%) Omega-3 fish oil for powerful joint support
Jointace® MAX contains high purity Omega-3 fish oil produced in Norway
- Chondroitin for cartilage support
Chondroitin is also included in Jointace® MAX , as it works synergistically with glucosamine to help renew and repair cartilage, and maintain the lubricating properties of fluids around the joints
- Maintaining a healthy weight is important for joint health, as is reducing fats, refined sugars and alcohol intake.
- More than just glucosamine sulphate
Glucosamine sulphate is a vital nutrient for the maintenance of joint health, and the body's ability to manufacture it naturally appears to decline with age
- Omega-3 fish oil is a rich source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), essential fatty acids which are important factors in joint health.
The Omega-3 fish oil used in Jointace® MAX is of the highest quality and sourced from a clean deep-sea environment
- High grade type II Collagen to help maintain structural support and connectivity between cells
- Jointace® MAX contains a special high quality LMW (Low molecular weight) form of chondroitin
- USP Purity Standard - The Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate used in Jointace® MAX conform to USP (United States Pharmacopeia) purity standards.
- The ability of the chondrocytes (cells found in cartilage that produce and maintain the cartilage matrix) to produce type II collagen is largely dependant on having the right amino acids e.g
- Type II differs from other types of collagen as it has higher levels of hydroxylysine
- Contains vitamin D and zinc to help maintain strong bones.
- Produced in Norway
- hydroxylysine available in the diet to build the protein chain
- Based on the latest research
Jointace® MAX triple pack has been formulated using scientific research and is produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards of quality control
- The formulation is 100% drug free and can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs and NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) if desired.
Jointace® MAX is the ultimate choice for joint health and can be used in conjunction with Jointace gel, Jointace patches and Jointace fizz.
- A holistic approach
The major charity associated with joint health in the UK favours an approach which includes careful attention to diet and nutritional supplementation
- To help prevent any aftertaste, Jointace incorporates a natural orange oil OdourMaskTM
- Jointace® MAX provides type II collagen, a key structural protein in the connective tissues of the body including cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments and skin
- With ginger extract for added joint support
Jointace® MAX also provides ginger, an extract often used in joint health, together with vitamin C, an antioxidant and co-factor in the production of collagen, and magnesium which is important for bone health
- Type II collagen makes up 90% of the collagen found in articular cartilage
- Vitamin C is also a co-factor in the production of collagen
- Stringent quality control and certification of every batch ensures the highest standards of purity
Omega-3 Fish Oil (541mg); providing EPA (165mg) and DHA (116mg); Vitamin E (5.5mg).
Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets
Glucosamine Sulphate KCI (500mg); Chondroitin Sulphate (200mg); Vitamin E (20mg); Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU) (5mcg); Vitamin C (30mg); Folacin (Folic Acid) (200mcg); Vitamin B12 (10mcg); Zinc (5mg); Manganese (2mg); Copper (500mcg); Selenium (60mcg); Ginger Root Extract equivalent to: (40mg).
Collagen Type II Complex (150mg); Glucosamine Sulphate KCI (500mg); Chondroitin Sulphate (50mg); Vitamin E (20mg); Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU) (5mcg); Vitamin C (30mg); Folacin (Folic Acid) (200mcg); Vitamin B12 (10mcg); Zinc (5mg); Manganese (2mg); Copper (500mcg); Selenium (60mcg); Ginger Root Extract equivalent to: (40mg).
Jointace® MAX tablets and capsules are free from artificial colourings, gluten, preservatives and yeast. Jointace® MAX tablets and capsules are not tested on animals.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not take if you are allergic to soya, shellfish, fish or fish products.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets / Collagen Tablets / Super Strength Omega-3 Capsules / % RDA :
Glucosamine Sulphate 500 mg 500 mg -- --
Chondroitin 200 mg 50 mg -- --
Vitamin D 5 mcg 5 mcg -- 200%
Vitamin E 20 mg 20 mg 5.5 mg 455%
Vitamin C 30 mg 30 mg -- 100%
Folacin (Folic Acid) 200 mcg 200 mcg -- 200%
Vitamin B12 10 mcg 10 mcg -- 2000%
Zinc 5 mg 5 mg -- 67%
Manganese 2 mg 2 mg -- --
Copper 500 mcg 500 mcg -- --
Selenium 60 mcg 60 mcg -- --
Ginger root 40 mg 40 mg -- --
Collagen Type II -- 150 mg -- --
Omega-3 Fish Oil -- -- 541 mg --
EPA -- -- 165 mg --
DHA -- -- 116 mg --
mg - milligram, mcg - microgram, RDA - Recommended Daily Allowance (EC) USP - United States Pharmacopeia
Take with your main meal:
1 x Omega-3 capsule (turquoise blister)
1 x Glucosamine Tablet (dark blue blister)
1 x Collagen Tablet (pink blister)
Swallow the above with a glass of water or a cold drink and not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablets to disintegrate too early. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 35 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
2006 - 2008 Vitabiotics Ltd.
5 out of 5
By JJSS | Posted on: 03/06/2014
My wife has been using this product for quite some time. She now, does not get 'sore' muscles. The purchase from this company was for a very good price and the delivery was very quick.