- Hyaluronic Acid can help maintain effective lubrication and movement of joints
- Jointace® Sport provides key ingredients for both serious and recreational sports people who want to maintain their joint health
- Jointace® Sport is used and endorsed by top-flight sportsmen and women including: athletes, professional footballers, an Olympic record breaking swimmer, international cricketer and squash players.
All of these sports people and the expert trainers they work with, recognise that the health of joints and muscles is critical to sporting performance
- The correct nutritional support can help to ensure maximum flexibility, reach and range of movement
- Jointace® could help you stay at the top of your game by supporting joints that are put under the additional pressure of sport or strenuous exercise
- Jointace® Sport combines glucosamine and chondroitin with Hyaluronic Acid and Bromelain which the latest research has shown to be beneficial for joint health and mobility
- It has been formulated using scientific research from the latest international trials and is produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards of quality control
- In addition, natural ageing slows down the renewal process by which tissues are regenerated
- Research shows that certain nutritional factors play an important role in helping to maintain the health of joints that are under a high degree of physical pressure
An important active enzyme extracted from pineapple which research has shown to have a range of beneficial properties to help maintain joint health.
Hyaluronic Acid is a high molecular weight polysaccharide and contributes to the elasticity and viscosity of synovial fluid. It acts as a fluid shock absorber and helps to maintain the structural and functional characteristics of the cartilage matrix. Maintaining Hyaluronic Acid levels can help maintain cartilage, lubrication of joints and good joint mobility during exercise.
Glucosamine Sulphate is a vital nutrient for the maintenance of joint health, and the body's ability to manufacture it naturally declines with age. Glucosamine is an amino sugar produced naturally in the body from glucose and glutamic acid. Its role is to help maintain healthy joints by supporting the body’s ability to generate and regenerate cartilage - the connective tissue which is necessary for joint movement.
The glucosamine Sulphate in Jointace® Sport is present in the preferred potassium salt form.
Chondroitin for cartilage support
Chondroitin is also included in Jointace® Sport, as it works synergistically with glucosamine to help renew and repair cartilage, and maintain the lubricating properties of fluids around the joints. Jointace® Sport contains a special high quality low molecular weight (LMW) form of Chondroitin for maximum utilization.
With Ginger Extract for added joint support
Jointace® Sport also provides Ginger, an extract often used in joint health, together with vitamin C, an antioxidant and co-factor in the production of collagen.
• No artificial colours or preservatives
• No gluten
• No lactose or yeast
• Jointace® Sport is not tested on animals
• Does not contain any drugs and can be taken alongside anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS if desired
Nutritional Information Average Per 2 tablets % RDA
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI USP 1000 mg --
Chondroitin Sulphate USP 100 mg --
Bromelain 200 mg --
Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg --
Ginger Root Extract equivalent to 80 mg --
Vitamin E 40 mg 333
Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 10 mcg 200
Vitamin C 60 mg 75
Folacin (Folic Acid) 400 mcg 200
Vitamin B12 20 mcg 800
Zinc 10 mg 100
Manganese 4 mg 200
Copper 1000 mcg 100
Selenium 120 mcg 218
mg - milligram, mcg - microgram, RDA - Recommended Daily Allowance (EC) USP - United States Pharmacopeia
Two tablets per day with or after your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink, not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablets to disintegrate too early. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Do not take if you are allergic to shellfish, fish or fish products.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Jointace® Sport is recommended with a balanced diet. Recommended for both men and women. The benefits of the ingredients in Jointace® Sport are thought to build over time.
Jointace® Sport tablets do not contain any drugs or hormones and are produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements. The Glucosamine used in all Jointace® products is sourced from natural chitin and free from bovine material.