- Body systems such as the liver function at their best in the presence of adequate nutrition and supplementation may be of particular benefit in those individuals who are failing to achieve the RNI intake levels every day.
Artichoke Extract - Artichoke has well established health benefits for the liver and digestive system
- The Liverel® formulation is based on the very latest international findings on the role of nutrients in liver health, as well as numerous studies.
- New research shows that optimum intake levels of vitamin D may be far higher than previously thought
- Glutathione - The Liverel® formulation includes Glutathione, a tri-peptide protein that is an extremely important cell protectant and a very powerful antioxidant that works against the formation of free radicals which can cause cellular damage
- L-Ornithine - Often used as a nutritional supplement principally for its reputed anabolic activity (metabolic building of tissue)
- L-Glutathione is the only active form that can react to foreign toxins and help remove them from the body.
N-acetylcysteine - N-acetylcysteine stimulates glutathione synthesis, and helps to maintain liver cleansing by a powerful antioxidant ability to scavenge free radicals
- It is also thought to be important in helping to maintain healthy blood lipid and ammonia levels
- It may also help maintain, normal cellular membrane composition and repair, brain function and cardiovascular function
- With vital vitamin D3 - Vitabiotics recognises that Vitamin D is not only vital for strong bones, but plays a remarkable role in many areas of health such as in the immune system, hormone metabolism, heart health and blood pressure regulation
- Artichoke contains cynarin thought to be one of the most biologically active components in helping to maintain a healthy liver
- L-Ornithine may be beneficial in helping to maintain a healthy liver, ammonia and urea cycles.
Choline - Choline is necessary for the structure and function of all cells and is essential for proper liver function by helping to maintain healthy liver lipid levels
- It may also help maintain a healthy immune system and a healthy plasma homocysteine level which is an independent factor in heart health.
L-Carnitine - L-Carnitine is an important cofactor required for cellular energy production, needed to help maintain a healthy liver
- Vitamin D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements
- Based on the latest research:
Liverel ® has been developed with the help of leading scientists and nutritionists
- Liverel® provides optimum strength pharmaceutical grade vitamin D3 at a level of 20mcg (800 IU) (cholecalciferol)
- Liverel® is a sensibly balanced, moderate level multivitamin, mineral and botanical formulation, intended as an ideal nutritional safeguard
- Choline has been found to work well with B6, B12 and folic acid, which are also found in Liverel® to help maintain healthy homocysteine levels.
Grapefruit Extract -Phytonutrients in grapefruit called limonoids help maintain the formation of glutathione-S-transferase and other enzymes within the liver that help support in the livers’ natural detoxification processes
Two tablets per day with your main meal, on a full stomach. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Recommended for both men and women. The benefits of the ingredients in Liverell® are thought to build over time. A regular intake is therefore recommended. Liverell® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
No artificial colours
No salt or yeast
Not tested on animals
Food Supplement: Food supplements must not replace a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
©2006 - 2008 Vitabiotics Ltd.