- Menopace® Plus provides a unique formula in a handy dual pack combining the original multinutrient tablets with a unique active botanical tablets
- These phyto-nutrients are widely consumed by women during later life
- Plus Active Botanical tablet:
New Menopace® Plus contains the additional benefits of an ‘active botanical’ tablet to be taken alongside the multinutrient tablet
- This has been specially formulated for women who are looking for extra nutritional support during this time of change
- Green tea contains a number of powerful antioxidants, which can help to protect the body from free radical damage, which is particularly important as we get older
- Thousands of women worldwide have discovered that Menopace®, the UK’s No.1 selling supplement for this stage of life, gives them effective nutritional support to help maintain health and vitality
- Nutrients to help maintain heart health
Maintaining heart and cardiovascular wellbeing is especially important for older women
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid also help maintain healthy lower levels of a blood amino acid called homocysteine that is independently linked with heart health
- Menopace® Plus is a specially formulated food supplement for women during the menopause who are looking for even greater support
The menopause is a natural stage of life that every woman goes through
- Menopace® Plus includes antioxidants like selenium and vitamin E, to help prevent the oxidation of fat and cholesterol in the blood
- When ingested, micro-organisms in the gut convert SDG into active mammalian lignans, which may be helpful in maintaining health during the menopause.
Green tea - Green tea has been popular in China for thousands of years, but only recently has the Western world discovered its remarkable health benefits
- Menopace Plus with extra soy isoflavones is the most comprehensive formula available for the menopause
- The formula provides specific nutrients for the following key areas:
Overall vitality & wellbeing:
provides vitamin B complex, which is involved in the maintenance of the nervous system and has a role in brain function
- Flaxseed lignans - Lignans are phytonutrients which occur naturally in flax and unrefined grains
- Nutrients in the diet such as B Vitamins may also help contribute to a normal sense of well-being
- The principle lignan in flax is secoisolariciresinol diglucoside, or SDG
- The handy dual pack contains day marked blister sheets to help you remember to take both tablets each day.
- Each tablet contains an additional 100mg of soya isoflavone extract, 250mg sage extract, 50mg green tea extract and 50mg of flax lignans
- The extract used in Menopace Plus is further enriched to provide 10-30 times more lignans than flaxseed
- Maintaining healthy hormone balance:
includes zinc and magnesium, which are used by the body in the production of GLA (gamma linolenic acid).
Cofactors to help keep your bones strong and healthy
Bone health is particularly important for women during the menopause and Menopace Plus contains magnesium, zinc and vitamin D3, to help maintain strong bones
- Flaxseed has a natural lignan content that is more than 100 times higher than other plant sources
- High strength soy isoflavones -Soy is one of the richest natural sources of isoflavones including diadzein, glycetine and genistein
- Menopace® Plus is designed to be taken in conjunction with a calcium supplement such as Osteocare®
- Sage - Native to the Mediterranean, sage is a member of the mint family and is know for its common use as a kitchen herb
- These nutrients support bone mineralisation, and the uptake of calcium
· No artificial colours
· No preservatives
· No gluten or gelatin
· No drugs, hormones HRT
· No fat
· Not tested on animals
· Suitable for vegetarians
Menopace® Plus does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
One original tablet and one active botanical tablet per day with or immediately after any main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
Menopace® Plus should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Menopace® Plus can be continued after the menopause for as long as required. Do not exceed the recommended tablet intake.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.