- The Menoflavon® standardised botanical extract (Red clover Extract IFL 40, USP 32) has been highly researched and is of the highest quality United States Pharmacopeia standard, produced to high standards of quality control
- This unique extract offers special support and provides a standardised mixture of 40mg isoflavones, including the following 3 important isoflavones:
*Genistein *Biochanin-A *Formononetin
Green Tea contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols, to help protect the body from free radical damage, which is particularly important as we get older
- Red Clover Isoflavones
Red Clover is one of the richest natural sources of isoflavones
- These phyto-nutrients are widely consumed by women during later life to help support good health
- Relying on dietary intake of isoflavones alone would mean the ingestion of large amounts of legume plants, such as peas and beans, can be difficult to achieve in large enough quantities
- Red Clover is a naturally rich source and provides the desirable isoflavones we should be trying to consume in our diets; Biochanin-A, Formononetin, and Genistein
- Menopace® Red Clover has been specially formulated so it can be taken alongside any product in the Menopace® range, each of which provides comprehensive multinutrient support
- Menopace® Red Clover is a unique, one-a-day food supplement providing an ideal 40mg Menoflavon® Red Clover isoflavone extract as well as Green Tea extract (25mg polyphenols), in a special vegetarian capsule
- With Red Clover Extract
Menopace® Red Clover has been specially formulated so it can be taken alongside any product in the Menopace® range, each of which provides comprehensive multinutrient support
- With Green Tea Extract (25mg polyphenols)
Menopace® Red Clover also uniquely includes the additional benefits of Green Tea extract
- The standardised extract provides 25mg of pure polyphenols per capsule
- Green Tea extract contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The menopause is a natural stage of life that every woman goes through
- Thousands of women worldwide have discovered that Menopace®, the UK's No
- 1 selling supplement range for the menopause, provides ideal nutritional support during this period of change
One capsule per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Menopace® Red Clover has been specially formulated so it is ideal taken alongside any product in the Menopace® or Osteocare® ranges.
Can be taken alongside or independently of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Can be continued after the menopause for as long as required.
Menopace® Red Clover does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
Winner of the Boots Vitamin Award 2007 - Voted favourite menopause product
itabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.
. No artificial colours
· No preservatives
· No gluten, gelatin
· No drugs or HRT
· Not tested on animals
· Suitable for vegetarians