- It contains more than 10 billion neurons with intricate pathways linking our senses, our movements and our memory
- Like all ‘machines’, it makes sense that what you put in affects what you get out! There are lots of things you can do to make sure you're getting the most out of your brain and to protect its long-term health
- The new and improved Neurozan® Tablets, is now suitable for vegetarians and offers an even more comprehensive formula to help safeguard your daily intake of important nutrients and natural bio-active elements that can help maintain memory and concentration.
The Neurozan® formula now combines improved micronutrient levels with new advanced specialist nutrients such as 5-HTP
- The formula also includes phospholipids & amino acids to help support optimal mental and cognitive activity, vitamin B complex and magnesium for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and Ginkgo Biloba extract to maintain healthy blood circulation
- While a generally healthy diet with an abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables, and the appropriate levels of protein, fats and carbohydrates will support the health of the brain, there are specific ‘brain’ nutrients that have especially supportive functions
- The brain is the most complex machine in the universe and the largest and most important part of your nervous system
- The brain depends upon a wide supply of different micronutrients that work together to ensure optimum health and performance and it consumes a massive 30% of the energy we produce from our food
- Maintained mental performance requires the optimal functioning of brain cells and the complex neuronal network
- Brain cells cannot be replaced and have the highest priority in the body for specific micronutrients
- The new tablet formula now provides an ideal 25mcg (1000IU) vitamin D3 in the preferred, more active cholecalciferol form, as synthesised by the skin.
Neurozan®does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess by very young children may be harmful. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, are pregnant, breast-feeding OR suffer from food allergies. Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
5-HTP - naturally produced in the body from the amino acid Tryptophan and is the precursor to Serotonin.
Ginkgo Biloba - a botanical extract which contains naturally occurring antioxidants to help protect cells from free radicals. Studies have shown Ginkgo Biloba to be helpful for a number of different health areas including blood circulation.
Phosphatidylserine & glutamine - both important components of phospholipids found in cell membranes, with numerous structural and functional roles in the nervous system. Concentrated in the brain, they help maintain brain functions especially as we get older.
ONE TABLET PER DAY Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.
5 out of 5
By papillon | Posted on: 15/08/2013
contains so many vitamins & minerals that might be missing from today`s food