- Developed from extensive research by highly qualified biochemists and nutritionists, the advanced formula contains a complete range of bio-elements including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, ginseng, cod liver oil and garlic.
The ultimate choice
The benefits of many separate dietary supplements have been widely acclaimed, but while the availability of supplements has increased, many people remain confused about which one is best for them
- Garlic has also been included for its role in helping to balance cholesterol levels in the blood and maintain healthy lower blood pressure
- Ginseng extract - the eastern promise
The advanced blend of nutrients in Omega-H3® contains ginseng, well known for its role in helping to maintain non-specific resistance to stress and endurance for physical and mental work
- Ginseng is extensively used in the Far East as natural preparation for health and vitality and to help maintain general physical and mental wellbeing
- Omega-H3® provides cod liver oil, a rich source of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega-H3® is a unique bioformula internationally renowned as one of the most comprehensive supplements available to help maintain health and vitality
- Amino acids for muscle protein
Essential amino acids are building blocks of proteins, which must be taken in through the diet because they cannot be manufactured in the body
- Omega-H3® is because adrenalin, which is released during stress, is complexed with vitamin C, lowering vitamin C levels by as much as 20-30%
- For complete support, Omega-H3® provides all these nutrients at optimal levels.
- Iron, B vitamins, folic acid and zinc essential to the formation of red blood cells, which transport valuable oxygen and nutrients all over the body, are also included to help maintain cellular energy supply
- Omega-H3® provides a full spectrum of these nutrients to help maintain optimal antioxidant defence, along with wheat germ oil as a rich natural source of vitamin E
- Antioxidant defence
In modern life we are constantly exposed to sunlight, pollution, cigarette smoke and other environmental factors, which produce free radicals
- Antioxidants also play a key role in the functioning of the immune system
- Energy release formula
Magnesium and B vitamins are vital for energy release, to help maintain energy levels and vitality all year round
- Antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with minerals such as zinc used in the production of complex antioxidant enzymes, are the body's main line of defence against free radicals
- Omega-H3® provides lysine and methionine, two essential amino acids vital for the formation of muscle protein.
Bioelements for heart and joint health
Several sources suggest that man evolved on a diet with a ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids of approximately 1 to 1, but today we usually eat between 10-25 times more omega-6s than omega-3s
- Free radicals are small molecules, which can damage any cell in the body with which they come into contact
- To remove confusion over which supplements to take, or the potential hassle of taking several supplements at once, leading scientists have developed Omega-H3®, a concentrated blend of ingredients from many of the most popular supplements in one liquid capsule
- The constant build up of damage caused by free radicals is thought to be the main mechanism of ageing, causing sagging skin and deterioration of other tissues
· No artificial colours
· No gluten
· No preservatives
· No starch
· No sugar
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
Omega-H3® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
One capsule per day with your main meal, with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Omega-H3 should only be taken on a full stomach, as the nutrients are best absorbed with food. Do not exceed the recommended capsule intake.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.