- Because many people who take a bone health formula are also interested in their joints, Osteocare® Joint has been designed for maximum convenience so there is no need for separate supplements
- The advanced formula provides great value by combining joint and bone support in one
- The formula includes the full-recommended daily allowances of calcium and magnesium, which play a vital role in bone development, along with vitamin D3 and zinc
- D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements
- Joint Health
Glucosamine is naturally required by the body for the production of collagen to cushion the joints (cartilage) and synovial fluid which bathes and lubricates them
- Osteocare® contains the preferred D3 form of Vitamin D
- Osteocare® Joint provides a unique formula which combines the best known ingredients for healthy bones and joints
- The Chondroitin and glucosamine in Osteocare® Joint work synergistically to support cartilage health and joint lubrication
- With vitamin D (the preferred form of vitamin D)
Vitamin D contributes to normal bone growth and development by helping the bones absorb calcium
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the form of vitamin D that is produced by the action of sunlight (UVB ultraviolet radiation) on the skin
- Quality and Purity
The Glucosamine sulphate and Chondroitin sulphate in Osteocare® Joint are of pharmaceutical United States Pharmacopeia purity standard (USP) grade and produced in accordance with the quality control requirements of pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Osteocare® is Britain’s favourite family of products specially formulated to help maintain healthy bones in men and women of all ages
- The range includes Osteocare® Original tablets, Osteocare® Joint, Osteocare® Fizz effervescent tablets, Osteocare® Liquid , Osteocare® Chewable tablets and Osteocare® Plus dual pack with soy isoflavones and Omega-3.
- The well-balanced formula provides a rich source of calcium with co-factors to help maintain strong bones and teeth, as well as the health of the heart, muscles, and nerves
- Chondroitin helps form the proteins that maintain cartilage elasticity and works synergistically with glucosamine to help maintain joint health
- The formula also contains ginger extract, a well known culinary ingredient for joint health
- All Osteocare® products have been specially developed so that they can be taken with other Vitabiotics products, allowing you the freedom to continue taking your daily multivitamin whilst ensuring an additional supplement of calcium and supporting nutrients for bone health
- Bone health
The number one calcium supplement in the UK, the original Osteocare® tablet formula has been developed by leading doctors and pharmacists
- It is also responsible for bone mineralization and producing the hormones which maintain healthy levels of calcium in the bones and bloodstream
- Recent research has also highlighted the additional benefits if vitamin D for the immune system and the recommendations that current vitamin D intakes should be increased for optimum health
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
©2006 - 2008 Vitabiotics Ltd.
5 out of 5
By Loirette | Posted on: 31/12/2011
Two In One Enabler!
I have been taking Osteocare Joint since it became available and plain Osteocare for many years before that. As a 72 year old, with a total hip replacement op behind me, (18 months ago)I find this product nothing short of superb! The aches and pains that I had before starting Osteocare Joint have almost completely disappeared and I am convinced that I would not be walking as well - even dancing! - if it were not for regularly taking these amazing tablets. Only negative, tabs are rather big!