- It combines the original Osteocare tablet formula with soy isoflavones and Omega 3 capsules in a convenient 2-in-1 dual pack.
Osteocare Plus is designed for those who are looking for the ultimate in nutritional support for healthy bones
- With vitamin D (in the preferred D3 form) and zinc
Vitamin D contributes to normal bone growth and development by helping the bones absorb calcium
- Osteocare Plus is the ultimate product in the Osteocare range to help maintain healthy bones
- Additional vitamin D3 for increased bone health support, based on the latest optimum intake recommendations for Vitamin D
Calcium is important for everyone
Ensuring an adequate intake of calcium is vital for men and women of all ages, as evidence suggests that healthy practices early in life, including the adequate consumption of calcium and trace elements, contribute to greater bone strength and optimal bone mineralisation
- The formula includes the full-recommended daily allowances of calcium and magnesium, which play a vital role in bone development, along with vitamin D and zinc
- Itcombines the original Osteocare tablet formula with soy isoflavones and Omega 3 capsules in a convenient 2-in-1 dual pack
- It is also responsible for bone mineralization and producing the hormones which maintain healthy levels of calcium and phosphorus levels in the bones and bloodstream
- Soy is a rich source of isoflavones which have been linked to the maintenance of bone health
- The well-balanced formula provides a rich source of calcium with co-factors to help maintain strong bones and teeth, as well as the health of the heart, muscles, and nerves
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the form of vitamin D that is produced by the action of sunlight (UVB ultraviolet radiation) on a cholesterol-like molecule present in the skin
- Omega 3 fatty acids from fish help maintain healthy joints and bones
- Both sexes lose bone mass during their lifetime but after the menopause women usually lose bone mass much faster than men
- Osteocare Plus provides advanced support to help keep bones strong and healthy and is the most comprehensive bone health formula available, designed to give even greater, premium level support.
The science of good bone structure
The number one calcium supplement in the UK, the original Osteocare® tablet formula has been developed by leading doctors and pharmacists
- Calcium is vital for older women
- Vitamin C to contribute to healthy collagen and bone formation
- Osteocare contains the preferred D3 form of Vitamin D
- D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements .
Osteocare also contains zinc to help in the constant regeneration of bone and to help maintain healthy muscles and nerves.
Osteocare Plus contains the additional benefit of Soy Isoflavones and Omega 3 capsules
Each Osteocare Plus capsule provides additional nutrients which scientists have recognised may play an important role in maintaining bone health
- Postmenopausal women have an increased risk of bone loss for three reasons:
(1) bone mineral content tends to be lower in women than in men;
(2) dietary calcium intake may decrease with age, and
(3) the rate of bone loss accelerates at menopause
- Peak bone mass, obtained during childhood and adolescent growth is known to be of major importance in maintaining the strength and integrity of bones later in life
Osteocare® micronutrient tablets contain the following active ingredients per two tablets: Calcium 800 mg; Magnesium 300 mg; Zinc 10 mg; and Vitamin D3 (200 IU) 5 mcg; Selenium 50 mcg; Copper 1000mcg; Manganese 0.5 mg; and Boron 0.6 mg. Osteocare® tablets are free from artificial colourings, preservatives, gluten, fat, sugar, lactose, salt and yeast. Osteocare® Omega 3 capsules contains the following active ingredients per capsule: 100mg soy isoflavones, 350mg Omega 3 fish oil (providing 175mg DHA and 35mg EPA), 10mcg Vitamin D and 100mg Vitamin C.
Generally, Osteocare® Plus can be taken alongside medications because it contains only moderate levels of minerals,vitamin D, Omega 3 fish oils and soy isoflavones. For specific advice on taking Osteocare® Plus with medicines, we recommend that you contact your doctor or pharmacist first.
Osteocare Original tablets Average Per 2 Tablets / % EC RDA
Vitamin D 5 mcg / 100
Calcium 800 mg / 100
Magnesium 300 mg / 100
Zinc 10 mg / 67
Copper 1000 mcg / --
Manganese 0.5 mg / --
Selenium 50 mcg / --
Boron 0.6 mg / --
Isoflavones/Omega 3 capsule Average Per capsule / % EC RDA
Soy Isoflavones 100 mg / --
Omega 3 (from Fish Oil) 350 mg / --
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 175 mg / --
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 35 mg / --
Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 10 mcg / 200
Vitamin C 100 mg / 167
mg – milligram, mcg – microgram, RDA – Recommended Daily Allowance (EC)
Two Osteocare tablets per day, plus one Omega 3 and isoflavone capsule per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink and take with your main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed rcommended intake.
Osteocare® Plus does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.