- Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body where the skin has been stretched
- Unique caring formula
Pregnacare® Cream’s unique formula contains vitamins C and E and botanical extracts such as natural extract of Calendula and Evening Primrose Oil, which together gently protect, nourish, moisturise and heal stretching skin.
Rich source of vitamins E & C
Pregnacare® Cream is a rich source of vitamins E and C
- They occur when the lower layer of the skin containing collagen and elastin, which give our skin its elasticity, becomes damaged by a rapid weight loss or weight gain, such as in pregnancy
- To gently protect stretching skin
Pregnacare® Cream is a new massage cream, specially formulated to care for stretching skin during pregnancy
- The purple appearance of the stretch mark on the skin is caused by the small blood vessels beneath the surface, which become more visible with stretching
- Several studies have shown that these accelerate the healing of the skin.
Safe and effective during and after pregnancy
Pregnacare® Cream is safe and effective during the months of pregnancy and may be continued to be applied after giving birth, to help the contracting skin to stay supple.
In UK trials with pregnant women, 73% of the women reported that their skin was suppler after just two weeks of applying Pregnacare® Cream
- Pregnacare® Cream has been dermatologically tested and was developed without testing on animals
- Pregnacare® Cream contains no artificial colours or preservatives
- Pregnacare® Cream is suitable for women who wish to protect their stretching skin during pregnancy and their contracting skin after giving birth
Pregnacare® Cream does not contain any artificial colourants.
Pregnacare® Cream has not been tested on animals.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if your have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Gently massage into the stomach, waist, thighs and breasts, avoiding the nipple area. Pregnacare® Cream can be used daily, during and after pregnancy.
For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. In case of irritation, discontinue use and if the problem persists consult your doctor or pharmacist. Store in a cool dry place below 25oC. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.