- Each capsule contains antioxidant nutrients like natural carotenoids, vitamin C and bioflavonoids, which help to maintain the health of the retina and lens of the eye
- It is the only UK supplement for eyes to have been proven in published double-blind clinical trials and has also been the subject of a complete PhD thesis
- Vitamin B complex, essential to the maintenance of optic nerve function, iodine, which is important for visual function and eye moisture, and bilberry, a powerful antioxidant thought to benefit microcirculation and lens health, are also included
- All-round support for eye health
The Visionace® formula contains a complete spectrum of nutrients to maintain eye health, including antioxidants and the full RDA of zinc
- Secondly magnesium and zinc are essential elements of a substance used by the body to help maintain health of the eye tissues
- The antioxidants in Visionace® help to prevent oxidation, and may therefore be beneficial to protect eye health in the long term
- Zinc is necessary for natural visual pigments, and the retina contains one of the highest concentrations of this mineral
- These are produced by many factors including sunlight or cigarette smoke
- The formula supports this area of health in two ways
- Firstly antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E are necessary for mucus production and help the immune system maintain the health of the conjunctiva, the soft tissue around the eye
- Our in-built repair mechanisms which fight such free radical damage become progressively less effective as we get older, and for a significant minority, lead to ageing of the macula, the part of the retina responsible for detailed vision
- This means that as well as providing antioxidants for the long-term protection of the lens and retina, Visionace® is unique as it may assist eye health in the short term too
- Visionace® also provides meaningful levels of antioxidant vitamins, bioflavonoids and natural carotenoids such as zeaxanthin, which are all vital for the retina and lens of the eye
- Minerals such as selenium and zinc are also included, the latter being essential for the structure and function of many ocular enzymes
- Ageing and the eyes
Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C, E and natural mixed carotenoids also help prevent oxidative stress, which is a leading mechanism of ageing of eye tissues
- Recommended by leading UK optometrists and eye care specialists, Visionace® is a unique research based combination to help maintain healthy eyes and good vision
- During a placebo-controlled, cross over study trial by the Department of Vision Science at Glasgow Caledonian University, Visionace® "improved tear stability, goblet cell numbers and conjunctival health"
- I regularly recommend the product to patients."
Visionace® is recommended by leading optometrists & eye care specialists in the UK & has been approved by Dollond & Aitchison THE OPTICIANS
- Ageing of the eye lens is also thought to mediated by free radical damage
- Slow disperse
- Advanced Comprehensive Formula
Visionace® tablets are suitable for vegetarians and include high quality Xangold® natural lutein esters, which recent studies have linked to maintaining eye health in later life
- Suitable for vegetarians
Ideal for contact lens wearers
Since Visionace® may help to maintain normal eye moisture, it is ideal for contact lens wearers or those working long hours at a computer screen
- Professor Sudi Patel, who led the trial, explained,
"Results suggest that the formula may help maintain normal eye moisture, particularly contact lens and VDU users
- Tested in clinical trials
Visionace® has been formulated using the latest scientific research into nutrition and eye health
- Gentle on the stomach
- Both the retina and lens are believed to be at risk of oxidation from free radicals
· No artificial colours
· No preservatives
· No gluten
· No lactose
· No fat or sugar
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
· Suitable for vegetarians
Visionace® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
One tablet per day with your main mean. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink.
Visionace® should only be taken on a full stomach.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.
5 out of 5
By Grandma | Posted on: 05/07/2013
Seems to be keeping my Macular
Degeneration in check.