- The UK Department of Health advise that all children up to the age of 5 years should be given a supplement that contains these vitamins.
Immune system support
Wellkid Immune Chewable contains specific nutrients such as zinc, which contributes to normal immune system function
- Sucralose is a sweetener that tastes likes sugar and is made from sugar, but without the calories
- It also contains supporting botanical ingredients including citrus bioflavonoids, natural carotenoids and vegetarian flaxseed oil.
Support for rapid development
Wellkid Immune Chewable is formulated with iodine which contributes to normal growth in children, plus vitamin D which helps maintain normal growth and development of bone in children
- Xylitol is a naturally occurring sweetener which is kind to teeth.
Wellkid Immune Chewable has not been tested on animals.
Contains no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, lactose, gluten or yeast.
No artificial flavours or colours
No preservatives or lactose
Wellkid is not tested on animals
Suitable for vegetarians
- For mothers particularly concerned about the normal bone health of their children we recommend Wellkid Calcium Liquid, which can be taken alongside Wellkid Immune Chewable and contains calcium and vitamin D.
The challenges of healthy eating
Growth is especially rapid during the first 12 years of a child's life
- Meeting those nutritional requirements can be a challenge, as it is common for children to be fussy eaters
- However, it has not been included in the Wellkid Immune Chewable formula, as it is not possible to include the right amount in one tablet
- Wellkid Immune Chewable tablets are formulated with moderate levels of iron and are suitable for vegetarians.
Even more reasons for your child to take Wellkid Immune Chewable
Formula based on the very latest scientific research
- With nutrient levels carefully optimised to the specific needs of growing children.
Wellkid Immune Chewable is produced to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards of quality control.
Delicious natural orange & lemon flavour popular with children.
Wellkid Immune Chewable is low in sugar and contains natural source sucralose and xylitol
- You may experience your child refusing to eat certain foods, disliking certain tastes or textures, or being reluctant to try new foods
- They come in a great tasting, natural orange & lemon flavour.
Wellkid Immune Chewable also includes vitamins A, C and D
- The vitamin D in Wellkid Immune Chewable is included in the form vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) that is naturally produced by the skin when exposed to direct sunlight.
Calcium is an essential mineral, also needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Children usually grow out of fussy eating and in the meantime nutritional supplements such as Wellkid Immune Chewable tablets can help safeguard a child's nutritional intake as part of a balanced diet.
Government surveys have indicated that children's diets can be low in certain nutrients such as iron, which contributes to normal cognitive development of children
- This is especially true for vegetarians, as iron from non-meat sources may not be as easily absorbed by the body
- Continuous development of bones, muscles, blood and the brain mean that children have a high nutrient requirement compared to their body size
Sweeteners: Sucralose & Xylitol (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Magnesium Hydroxide (Pregelatinised Starch), Flaxseed Oil Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Antioxidant: Mixed Natural Tocopherol), Flavourings: Natural Orange Flavouring (Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Antioxidant: Alpha Tocopherol) & Natural Lemon Flavouring (Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Sugar, Glyceryl Triacetate, Citric Acid, Antioxidant: Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, Ferrous Fumarate (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Mono & Diglycerides, Silicon Dioxide]), Citric Acid, Zinc Oxide (Mono & Diglycerides), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Modified Starch, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin A (as Acetate [Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate [Mono & Diglycerides]), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl [Mono & Diglycerides]), Riboflavin (Corn Starch, Mono & Diglycerides), Grapeseed Extract (Maltodextrin), Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Folic acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Trichloride, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Allergy Advice: For allergens, it contains soya.
Chewable vitamin, mineral and vegetarian flaxseed oil tablets for children aged 4-12
Nutritional Information Av. per tablet % EC NRV*
Flaxseed Oil powder 114 mg -
Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg -
Natural Mixed Carotenoids 2 mg -
Grapeseed Extract equiv. to 100 mg -
Vitamin A (1333 IU) 400 µg 50
Vitamin D (as D3 280 IU) 7 µg 140
Vitamin E (Natural Source) 10 mg 83
Vitamin C 60 mg 75
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.9 mg 82
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8 mg 57
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 9 mg 56
Vitamin B6 0.7 mg 50
Folic Acid 150 µg 75
Vitamin B12 3 µg 120
Biotin 25 µg 50
Pantothenic Acid 4 mg 67
Magnesium 75 mg 20
Iron 7 mg 50
Zinc 7.5 mg 75
Copper 250 µg 25
Manganese 0.3 mg 15
Selenium 30 µg 55
Chromium 10 µg 25
Iodine 110 µg 73
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
mg = milligram, µg = microgram, IU = International Units
CHILDREN (4-12 YEARS): CHEW ONE TABLET DAILY. Preferably take with a main meal. These chewable tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 4. There is no need to take an additional multi-vitamin.
One tablet to be chewed daily, preferably with a main meal. These tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under the age of 4.
As with other supplements, seek professional advice before giving to your children if they are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies.