- Support an active lifestyle:
Getting older shouldn’t mean we have to change our lifestyle and the activities we’ve always enjoyed
- Antioxidants including citrus bioflavonoids along with folic acid, vitamin B6 and B12 have all been shown to be beneficial in this respect
- L-Arginine is a semi essential amino acid that also helps support a healthy immune system
- Antioxidants such as Lutein, naturally found in green leafy vegetables have been found to play an important role in helping to protect the eyes
- Wellman tablets also contain increased levels of vitamin D3 which research shows plays a valuable role in protecting the body, as well as its better known role in bone health
- The tablets are ideal for those with an active lifestyle and unlike a general multivitamin, the nutrients and their levels have been carefully chosen to meet the needs of men in their 50’s, 60’s and beyond
- Wellman® 50+ contains phosphatidylcholine which is important for normal cellular membrane composition and repair together with Glutathione and Co-Q10 which are bio-elements helping to maintain the efficient functioning of your brain cells
- Wellman® 50+ contains a combination of important nutrients for eye health including, lutein, natural mixed carotenoids, zinc and vitamin C that together provide antioxidant support as well as maintaining visual health
- Cardiovascular health:
It is now recognised by health professionals that nutrition, along with exercise can play a key role in helping to maintain the health of the heart and arteries
- Immune system:
Free radicals are found naturally in the environment, caused by sunlight, cigarette smoke, pollution, and other factors in modern day-to-day existence and can be damaging to your immune system
- Healthy vision and eye function:
Your eyes are the most complex organ after the brain and as you begin to age it’s even more important than ever to look after them
- Wellman® 50+ contains B vitamins & L-carnitine which help your body to release energy from food efficiently plus amino acids and Siberian Ginseng extract for all-round health
- Remember regular exercise is good for your heart, it boosts your circulation and the supply of vital nutrients to the brain, as well as improving your sense of emotional wellbeing
- Maintenance of healthy brain function:
As you get older more emphasis is placed on the need to maintain brain and mental performance
- Antioxidant co-factors found in the Wellman 50+ formula such as glutathione, selenium and zinc, which are key constituents of the bodies own antioxidant system helping to defend against harmful free radicals which can damage cell DNA and help maintain a healthy immune system
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if your have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism), or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
· No artificial colours
· No gluten
· No preservatives
· No salt or yeast
· Gentle on the stomach
· Wellman 50+ is not tested on animals
Take one tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or cold drink. Do not chew. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Tablets should be taken once a day and immediately after a main meal, to maximise the absorption of nutrients.
There's no maximum length of time over which they can be taken. Wellman® 50+ comprehensive formula safeguards the supply of all major vitamins and minerals, so there is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.