- Garlic has been found helpful for the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system as it appears to affect blood fats in a beneficial way
- Garlic has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties
- Convenient one-a-day product
- Especially formulated to ensure that the garlic is not absorbed until it reaches the intestine, which has the added benefit of controlling odour on the breath
- Highly odour controlled tablets to help maintain a healthy heart and circulation
Key Points and Benefits
- (One-a-day tablets.)
Wassen Garlic tablets provide all the health promoting properties of garlic in a concentrated form
- Most of the nutritional benefits from taking garlic tablets can best be obtained from a regular intake over a period of time.
- Garlic contains sulphur which is helpful for the protection against certain toxic metals found in the environment
- Garlic is a valuable food most well known for helping to maintain a healthy heart and circulation
- This one-a-day tablet has been specially formulated to ensure that the garlic is not absorbed until it reaches the intestine
- This delahjhjhy has the additional benefit of controlling odour on the breath
- Each odour controlled tablet contains the equivalent of 960 mg of fresh garlic, which provides 1600 micrograms of allicin
Whilst all ingredients found in the Wassen garlic tablets are deemed safe for food supplements, which are classed as a food, we always recommend that those planning pregnancy, who are pregnant or breast-feeding consult their doctor prior to taking any food- or herbal supplements.
This product is usually very well tolerated. As with any food, there is always a possibility that individuals may have a sensitivity to one or more ingredients contained in the product. We always recommend that in the event of any unusual symptoms being noted upon taking our products they should be discontinued and if necessary a doctor consulted to rule out any other cause for the symptoms.
Each tablet contains the equivalent of 960mg of fresh garlic, which provides 1600 µg (micrograms) of allicin.
Suitable for vegetarians. Gluten and dairy free.
Wassen garlic tablets contain no preservatives or artificial colouring.
One tablet a day to be swallowed (with liquid if required) before a meal.
Not for chewing. A regular intake is recommended.
Wassen International has researched and introduced many new problem solving nutritional supplements over the last thirty years. The portfolio of products contains a thoughtfully formulated range, containing research proven ingredients, to meet the needs of today.
In theory, a varied well-balanced diet should provide all the daily nutrients necessary for good health but, in reality, this is often not the case. The fast paced world in which we live and work continues to take its toll. Food sourcing and farming methods affect the vital intake of minerals. For example, the amount of selenium, an essential trace mineral, in the UK diet is half what it was 30 years ago. Additionally the effects of pollution and an increasing reliance on convenience foods, can affect the daily intake of vital nutrients. Regular supplementation with vitamins and minerals can help to maintain essential nutrient levels within the body.
Research remains the cornerstone for all Wassen supplements. Nutrition is a comparatively new science and new studies continue to build on the understanding of the way in which nutrients, or lack of them, play a role in our lives. Relying on sound scientific studies to provide the guidance for ingredients, the products contain synergistic combinations of nutrients that help consumers address their health concerns. The company is constantly seeking to develop new innovative supplements.
Wassen International Ltd
5 out of 5
By nell | Posted on: 07/06/2012
Wassen garlic tablets
I take one every morning, had bad circulation. Since taken these tablets what a difference. Helen