- It contains a balanced combination of organic silica which provides silicon and nine other nutrients in a single tablet
- What is Silica-OK?
Silica-OK has been specially formulated to help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- Key Points and Benefits:
- B-complex vitamins provide co-factors for healthy cell function, especially where there is a rapid turnover of new cells (e.g
- Silica-OK provides a combination of nutrients aimed to help maintain the structure of hair, skin and nails
- skin, hair follicles, nail beds)
- Silica is found in connective tissues, cartilage and skin, where it strengthens collagen and elastin fibres and contributes to tissue elasticity
- Vitamin C, E, Beta-carotene, vitamin B complex, zinc and selenium have all been added for their nutritional benefits
- Zinc and vitamin B6 are needed for metabolism of proteins such as keratin, which is an important component of hair, skin and nails
- Vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and the trace minerals selenium and zinc are antioxidants, which help to protect against premature skin ageing
- Vitamin C is essential for production of collagen, a protein that maintains skin subtleness and elasticity
Whilst all ingredients found in Silica-OK are deemed safe for food supplements, which are classed as a food, we always recommend that those planning pregnancy, who are pregnant or breast-feeding consult their doctor prior to taking any food supplements.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Gluten and dairy free.
It is best to take this mineral with a meal. The evening would be a good time to take this mineral, as the body does much of the building and repair work at night when we are asleep.
Wassen International has researched and introduced many new problem solving nutritional supplements over the last thirty years. The portfolio of products contains a thoughtfully formulated range, containing research proven ingredients, to meet the needs of today.
In theory, a varied well-balanced diet should provide all the daily nutrients necessary for good health but, in reality, this is often not the case. The fast paced world in which we live and work continues to take its toll. Food sourcing and farming methods affect the vital intake of minerals. For example, the amount of selenium, an essential trace mineral, in the UK diet is half what it was 30 years ago. Additionally the effects of pollution and an increasing reliance on convenience foods, can affect the daily intake of vital nutrients. Regular supplementation with vitamins and minerals can help to maintain essential nutrient levels within the body.
Research remains the cornerstone for all Wassen supplements. Nutrition is a comparatively new science and new studies continue to build on the understanding of the way in which nutrients, or lack of them, play a role in our lives. Relying on sound scientific studies to provide the guidance for ingredients, the products contain synergistic combinations of nutrients that help consumers address their health concerns. The company is constantly seeking to develop new innovative supplements.
Wassen International Ltd
5 out of 5
By Jan66 | Posted on: 06/07/2013
I bought these for my daughter and she loves them her skin is much improved and her nails are growing nicely she said her hair feels and looks alot healthier I will defo be ordering her some more. Highly recommend to anyone looking for healthier skin, nails and hair