- Fits all Waterpik Power Flossers.
Waterpik’s mission is to be the first choice of their global customers for innovative, stylish, high-value products that enhance health and wellness and support sustainability.
Since the issuance of their first patent in 1967, they have maintained a steadfast commitment to developing innovative products that enable you to treat yourself better. Over the years, they have acquired more than 500 patents, and their products have been recognized for award-winning design and technology.
Waterpik is committed to developing products that enhance the health and well-being of their customers, as well as helping to conserve water and energy.
• Comes with "AA" premium alkaline battery, tip cartridge with 15 disposable whitening flossing tips and personal sleeve.
• 10,000 strokes per minute flossing action.
• Single, nylon filament is gentle, yet effective.
• Ergonomic, comfort grip handle.
• Perfect for use with crowns, braces and bridgework.
• Winner -- 2001 Silver Industrial Design Excellence Award (USA).
Waterpik is one of the most trusted oral health brands of dental professionals throughout the world. It has been a leader in developing innovative personal and oral healthcare products for the entire family since 1962.
Waterpik has developed and introduced many products that are considered the first of their kind and have led to the formation of new markets, including the water and power flosser.
5 out of 5
By toothygrin | Posted on: 22/02/2012
Just what the dentist ordered
Just about the best deal around. Would have cost so much more to buy locally. Now I can floss to my hearts content. Will buy here again.
4 out of 5
By oylboyl | Posted on: 20/01/2012
Nifty Little Item
Just as well they're available in packs of 30, as they're fragile and don't last that long, but they're certainly effective when one gets the knack, and very practical for travelling.