- This is hardly surprising, since study after study has demonstrated creatine's remarkable ability to enhance athletic performance.
Creatine is manufactured naturally by the liver and pancreas
- Taking Weider creatine as a supplement makes it possible to increase the quantity of creatine within the muscles by as much as 10-40 percent
- Whether you are a regular sports participant, a bodybuilder, or a weekend athlete, you'll find that Weider Creatine Monohydrate will help you squeeze that little extra from your workout, providing that extra burst of energy that gives you "the edge."
- Once released into the bloodstream, it travels to the muscles, where it helps to restore their energy reserves
- Literally hundreds of studies have concluded that taking creatine supplements is completely safe as well as effective
- It achieves this through replenishing ATP (adenosine triphosphate)-the substance utilized by all the cells of the body to create energy
- Creatine supplements are considered by tens of thousands of athletes to be the biggest advance of the decade in terms of sports nutrition
- This provides the body with more fuel, allowing you to train harder and longer and to recover from workouts faster
Pure Creatine Monohydrate
Mix one rounded teaspoon of creatine monohydrate with 3-4 ounces of any high-glycemic (high-sugar), low-acidic juice or beverage (grape juice, apple juice, etc.).
During the loading phase, you should take 20g of creatine monohydrate for 5 consecutive days, spread out over the day in four servings. Following the loading phase, take 3g - 4g per day for maintenance.
Avoid hot beverages, acidic beverages (orange juice, etc.) and caffeine (coffee) when taking creatine monohydrate.
Weider...a name you can trust; a tradition of confidence. Trust is something special - a feeling of confidence that doesn't come about by accident. It must be earned and proven over many years to be honestly deserved. Weider has earned the trust of health-conscious people the world over for one simple reason: for over half a century, we have put the quality of our products above everything else.
Our family-owned business has been built on a pledge to use only the finest materials in every product we sell. We are proud of the fact our products contain no chemicals or drugs.
From the development of new products to the ongoing quality checks, Weider Nutrition has the resources to provide quality, innovative products. The company is committed to observing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). These recognized standards ensure that the products you consume are manufactured under scrupulous conditions and do not compromise your health and well-being.
Weider Nutrition Group (Canada) Ltd.