- Certified Natural Baby Care
- The mild formulations developed in collaboration with midwives, are specially formulated to care for baby and infant skin
- Developed by Doctors and Pharmacists, Calendula Bath cares and soothes.
- Calendula Bath is 100% natural and contains 88% organic ingredients.
Suitable for vegans
- Free of raw material derived from mineral oils.
Weleda baby products care for your child's skin from the very first day with natural ingredients
- Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants
- Our products provide comfort and promote the development of healthy looking skin.
Weleda Baby Calendula Bath is a gentle, warming bath to calm over-stimulated babies and children, promoting a peaceful night's sleep when used before bedtime
INCI: Water (Aqua), Sodium Chloride, Prunus Spinosa Fruit Juice, Thymus Vulgaris Thyme Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol *. * from natural essential oils
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd
18 years - 99 years