- These oils, rich in essential fatty acids, are absorbed exceptionally well by the skin and stimulate its natural regenerative process
- For beautiful skin, naturally.
Dermatological tests shown that after 4 week of usage: skin moisture increased by 25%* and 74% of testers confirmed it cooled the skin.
Weleda’s Sicilian fair trading partners, Francesco and Concetta Salamita manage a co-operative, which includes about 100 farms throughout the island
- Weleda Body Lotions contain pure plant oils derived from sun-ripened seeds and fruits, which are full of energy and active ingredients
- No artificial preservatives are used during any of the process.
The warmth of the Mediterranean Sun, volcanic and therefore nutrient-rich soils and extraordinary care are some of the many reasons why one of the best essential citrus oils is obtained from the Sicilian lemon.
Skin type: Normal skin
• Refreshes and hydrates skin
• The caring formulation with organic aloe vera, coconut oil and sesame oil provides the skin with moisture for supple, beautiful skin
• The fragrance of sun-ripened lemons awakens the senses and invigorates the spirit
• New uniquely shaped award winning bottle is an airless bag-in-bottle system with pump dispenser
Suitable for vegans
- Salamita exclusively cultivates biodynamic lemons.
Once washed in spring water, all of the farmers produce comes together at Salamita before it is sent to its final destination
INCI: Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.
*from natural essential oils
Ideal for daily skin care - also after sun bathing. Absorbs rapidly.
Turn upside-down and shake before first use. Hold at a slight angle while dispensing.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd