- One area of skin care so often overlooked is the care of the lips, which are subject to the same forces as the rest of the skin
- The ingredients in the Lip Salve have been chosen to not only protect the lips by providing a barrier effect, but also to help soothe the lips after exposure
- Subtly scented with vanilla and rose extract this long lasting quality formulation contains moisturising jojoba oil and replenishing cocoa butter to keep lips soft and smooth.
A blend of natural waxes protects lips from drying wind and weather winter or summer (SPF4).
Today’s environment is harsh to the skin, which can be seen in the increasing levels of skin sensitivity
- In winter the lips need protection from the cold to help prevent chapping.
Weleda Lip Salve has been carefully formulated to provide protection for the lips from the environment
- The skin of the lips can easily dry and crack in warm weather and can suffer from the effects of strong sunlight
- The natural waxes in Weleda Lip Salve give a sun protection factor 4 without the use of synthetic UV filters.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Candelilla (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Rose (Rosa Centifolia) Wax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract, Rose (Rosa Centifolia) Extract.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd