- Soothing plant extracts and refreshing essential oils of lavender, rosemary, sweet orange and litsea cubeba in a non-greasy cream help keep feet comfortably dry
- Weleda Foot Balm counteracts excessive perspiration, even more so if used after a Rosemary Bath Milk foot bath
- A delicately fragranced cooling cream to refresh tired, aching, or burning feet
- Suitable for vegetarians.
INCI: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum: natural essential oils of Lavender, Litsea Cubeba, Rosemary, Sweet Orange), Lanolin, Lanolin Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hectorite, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Extract, Sodium Beeswax.
* from natural essential oils (i.e. naturally present in the essential oils).
Most effective when applied after washing or bathing feet, massage lightly into still moist skin. Can be used any time during the day if required.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd