- Stimulates the body and the senses to drive away the feeling of tiredness leaving you alert and revitalised
- The spiky leaves of Rosemary give off a powerfully stimulating aroma
- Rosemary has the effect of stimulating the blood supply
- It aids circulation and dispels the feeling of tiredness
- Similarly, Rosemary Bath Milk has a stimulating and enlivening effect
- People who experience difficulty waking up in a morning will find this preparation a great help
- It is also useful in all cases of debility and during convalescence
- A Rosemary Bath stimulates the bodies warming mechanism and so helps the body to resist colds
- A Rosemary foot bath helps overcome excessive foot perspiration and improves the general circulation of the lower limbs
- It is best used in the morning when its invigorating fragrance helps to start the day feeling fresh and ‘alive’
- All Weleda body and facial care products are suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for vegans
INCI: Water (Aqua), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil, Potassium Olivate.
Shake the bottle before use. Pour 2 – 3 capfuls into the running water to disperse. A water temperature of 37oC / 98oF is recommended. Do not bathe longer than 20 minutes. After bathing, dry the body gently, cover with a soft towel and ideally relax for at least half an hour in warm surroundings.
Use 1 capful to a foot-bath or basin, agitate water with the hand to mix the milk. In the shower or as a quick freshener, use a few drops on a moist cloth. To refresh a room, add a few drops to a small bowl of warm water.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (U.K.) Ltd