- The result is a valuable dental preparation made from only natural substances
- It also has a very beneficial action on both teeth and gums
- Half an hour after cleansing the teeth the normal pH is restored
- Its effective cleansing action is immediately obvious, as is its long lasting freshness
- Due to the osmotic action of the concentrated salt solutions the saliva flow is increased, assisting in the washing away of decay-producing residues
- It also stimulates salivation to promote self-cleansing and reduce the formation of tartar.
Salt Toothpaste was originally developed in consultation with doctors and dentists
- Salt Toothpaste is slightly alkaline and neutralises caries-promoting acids, particularly after meals
- The slightly salty taste is complemented by a mixture of essential oils for long lasting freshness
- Soothing Myrhh and Krameria, together with horse chestnut bark extract and aesculin for its astringent, toning action, are included for gum health
- The increased saliva flow produces a self-cleansing action which hinders the formation of tartar, the forerunner of plaque and the subsequent susceptibility to caries
- Suitable for vegans.
INCI: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum: natural essential oils of Aniseed, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Sage) with Natural Menthol, Silica, Blackthorn (Prunus Spinosa) Juice, Guar (Cyanopsis Tetragonalba) Gum, Sodium Chloride, Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha) Extract, Krameria (Krameria Triandra) Extract, Aesculus (Aesculus Hippocastanum) Extract, Aesculin, Arum Maculatum (in highly diluted form), Alcohol, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil.
1 to 2 cms on a dry or slightly moistened toothbrush.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd