- The Weleda Shaving Cream is based on a soft shaving soap composed of pure natural oils
- Based on pure vegetable soap and natural oils to produce a creamy lather with sweet almond milk and organic goats milk to keep skin smooth and supple.
A good shaving cream provides the basis for a gentle and thorough shave, whilst at the same time caring for the sensitive facial skin
- The extensive manufacturing process and storage over many months increase the economical use of this delicately foaming soap and let it mature to a gently caring substance
- The use of Goat’s milk goes back to a century old formula which, together with Almond Milk, soothingly smoothes the skin.
Shaving cream produces a lasting, creamy lather, which helps the razor glide over the skin giving the closest possible shave
- The cream contains Pansy extract, Goats Milk and Sweet Almond Milk to care for the skin and help keep it smooth and supple
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
It is subtly fragranced with a carefully chosen blend of essential oils including uplifting clary sage and geranium.
A very economical cream as only a small amount is required
- An extract from the Weleda’s bio-dynamically grown pansy - a plant with well-known medical qualities - helps to support the regenerating functions of the skin
- Suitable for vegetarians.
INCI: Water (Aqua), Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, Potassium Olivate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum: natural essential oils of Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary) with Clary Sage Concrete and Gum Benzoin (Siam), Linalool*, Citronellol*, Pansy (Viola Tricolor) Extract, Sweet Almond (Prunus Dulcis) Extract, Goat’s Milk (Caprae Lac), Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Silicate, Alcohol,
* from natural essential oils (i.e. naturally present in the essential oils).
Wet the face with luke-warm water. Apply a pea-size amount to one finger tip, spread over finger tips with finger tips of other hand. Massage lightly, but briskly, into the area to be shaved. Shave as normal.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd