- Arnica is obviously a key ingredients in the product, to help relieve pain and swelling and to ease tired muscles
- This is combined with copper, in the form of Copper Sulphate, which is well known for its effects on the muscles, for instance in the case of rheumatism
- The ingredients stimulate blood flow, helping to remove toxins from the legs
- The ingredients are combined in a light gel, which is easy to apply, non-greasy and gives immediate cooling relief, helping to reduce itching.
- Skin tone lotion is an anthroposophic medicine that brings together a number of well known ingredients to refresh and revitalise tired legs
- Lemon tincture and lemon oil together with Witch Hazel are used for their astringent cooling properties, while Iris brings moisture balance to legs and Prunus helps with recovery
Ingredients: 100g contains: ethanolic extracts of: Citrus medica, Fructus (1=2) 9.0 ml; Arnica montana, Planta tota (1=5) 6.26 ml; Arcticum lappa, Radix (1=6) 7.5 ml; Prunus spinosa, Summitates (1=3) 1.5 ml; Iris rhizoma (1=10) 5.0 ml/Prunus Lotion 50% 1.0 ml/Distilled Witch Hazel 4.25 ml/Copper sulphate 0.38g/Sodium silicate solution 1.49g. Also contains Lemon Oil, Citric acid monohydrate, Tragacanth Powder, Glycerol (Vegetable) and Distilled Water.
Do not apply where the skin is broken. If redness or itching occurs discontinue use.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you experience redness or itching.
ADULTS: Massage lightly into the skin in upward movements from the foot to the top of the leg and allow to dry.
Weleda exists to create 100% natural products and we have been doing so since 1921. Right from our very first day, Weleda has been committed to restoring health and maintaining wellbeing for all people naturally, safely and ethically. With these values in mind we farm most of our natural ingredients biodynamically (over 135 acres worldwide) and where we use wild ingredients these are harvested under controlled certified collection rules. Our bodycare products are made without animal testing, petrochemicals or GM ingredients. Our minimal packaging is wholly recyclable, too. In this way our business works to improve the quality of life of our customers and our co-workers while respecting and enhancing our shared environment.
Weleda has been developing anthroposophic and homoeopathic medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921. Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health.
Weleda’s 100% certified natural products are made with Biodynamic and organic ingredients for your health, wellbeing and beauty.
Weleda (UK) Ltd