- Rapid development of bones, muscles, blood and the brain mean that children have a high nutrient requirement in relation to their body size
- WellKid® Soft Jelly has NO ADDED SUGAR and contains Malt liquid extract, a great tasting naturally occurring sweetener and energy source
- Supporting the production of the red blood cells means that oxygen can be transported around the body and provide energy to cells.
WellKid® Soft Jelly pastilles contain Swiss Alpine malt as a natural energy source
- With nutrient levels carefully optimised to the specific needs of growing children
- WellKid® is produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control
- Sometimes it is difficult to ensure kids are getting all the nutrients they need every day.
The WellKid® formula includes a range of 10 vitamins such as essential antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Together with B-complex vitamins these nutrients may help to maintain a child’s all round health, immune system defence and energy release.
WellKid® Soft Jelly pastilles include antioxidant vitamins C & E which are important nutrients to help maintain a healthy lens and retina of the eye, and B vitamins which are important to help maintain a healthy brain and nervous system.
Vitamin B12 and folic acid are essential for haemoglobin and healthy blood formation
- Vitabiotics WellKid Soft Jelly Multivitamins is a great tasting, wildberry flavour, chewy pastille containing 10 essential vitamins as well as omega-3 fatty acids, formulated specifically to help safeguard the nutritional intake of children aged 4-12.
Healthy growth is vital during the first 12 years of a child’s life
- A growing child’s body also requires B vitamins including B1, B2 and folic acid so that it can convert carbohydrates from the food you eat into energy.
Even more reasons for your child to take WellKid®…
Its formula is based in the very latest scientific research
- WellKid® has not been tested on animals
- Has a delicious wildberry jelly flavour popular with children
- WellKid® Soft Jelly does not contain any synthetic colours, preservatives, lactose, gluten, salt or yeast
- Meeting those requirements can be a challenge
These chewy pastilles are not designed to be swallowed whole.
Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under the age of 4.
WellKid® Soft Jelly pastilles do not contain any drugs or hormones and are produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
No synthetic colours
No preservatives or lactose
No gluten, salt or yeast
WellKid® Soft Jelly has not been tested on animals
Produced to high pharmaceutical standards of quality control
No added Sugar, designed to be kinder to teeth
Nutrient Amount per dose 2 chewy pastilles, % EC RDA:
Flaxseed Oil (providing 21 mg Omega-3) 108mg ---
Vitamin E (Natural Source) 5mg -aTE 42
Vitamin C 30mg 38
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.7mg 64
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8mg 57
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 9mg NE 56
Vitamin B6 1mg 71
Folacin (Folic acid) 100mcg 50
Vitamin B12 0.5mcg 20
Biotin 75mcg 150
Pantothenic acid 3mg 50
Malt 1.5g ---
Chew one to two WellKid® Soft Jelly daily, preferably with a main meal.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 35 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.
2006 - 2008 Vitabiotics Ltd.
4 out of 5
By Darcy | Posted on: 30/12/2014
Vitabiotics has great range of vitamins for children. And this one is one of them. My son just loves the taste and he asks everyday for this himself unlike for other ones.
5 out of 5
By In-Su | Posted on: 08/12/2014
Cheapest type of jelly pastilles found so far. Great bargain.
4 out of 5
By Maryam | Posted on: 21/11/2014
Helful for me
Easy to give the kids. They enjoy the Wellkids Chewy Pastilles flavour and I am relaxed about their health.