- Built for men who want to help achieve optimum sports potential, safeguard sexual health, or help maintain health in an otherwise hectic and stressful lifestyle, Wellman® represents a simple, no-fuss solution
- Free radicals may be involved in exercise-induced muscle damage and may also affect the immune system
- Immune defence
A strong immune system is vital to good health, so Wellman® includes minerals and antioxidants, including bioflavonoids and vitamin E, to help defend against harmful free radicals, which can damage cells
- 6 ways Wellman® can help you stay healthy
A comprehensive formulation of 28 essential bio-elements, Wellman® has been specially developed to help maintain general health and vitality in men of all ages
- Wellman® provides magnesium and vitamin B complex for the efficient release of energy from food, along with a comprehensive array of nutrients to safeguard health
- Wellman® is currently used in training by several professional sports teams, including the British Biathlon Team
- Hectic lifestyle
Many men lead hectic lives placed under additional demands by stress, alcohol consumption, smoking, or lack of physical exercise
- Wellman® provides nutrients thought to be essential for normal sperm development, and zinc, which may help maintain the functional life span of ejaculated sperm
- More than 100%
Wellman® is different from a regular multivitamin / mineral in that each nutrient level has been individually optimised for men's health on the basis of international research evidence
- No additional multivitamin supplement is required, and Wellman® is recommended for men of all ages
- Reproductive and sexual health
Research shows sperm count in men may be falling, with poor nutrition playing a possible role
- Such a lifestyle can be further compromised by an unbalanced diet
- Antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, are thought to be especially important in endurance athletes
- Wellman® provides antioxidants, along with amino acids and ginseng for all-round energy release and muscle support
- Vitamin C and magnesium are also included as these nutrients may be important during times of stress, when physical factors may affect the body's resistance to infection
- This is because antioxidants help protect against the increased production of free radicals which occurs during aerobic exercise
- Scientific formulation
Based on the latest scientific research, Wellman® has been developed by a team of experts led by the Vitabiotics Chairman, Professor Arnold Beckett, who was a member of the Medical Commission of the International Olympic Committee for over 25 years
- The advanced formula provides the nutrients a man may need to help maintain energy release, make the critical difference in reactions, speed and mental alertness, or to help maintain reproductive health
- Since men lose an estimated 5 mg of zinc every time they ejaculate, a good intake of zinc is essential for reproductive health
- For sports & energy release
Even minor nutritional deficiencies can have an adverse effect on speed, power, energy or endurance during exercise
- New Improved Tablets
- This means that some nutrients are provided at levels above the Recommended Daily Allowance
- So while Wellman® provides a core resource of all the major vitamins and minerals, it also provides more than 100% of certain nutrients, plus additional ginseng, amino acids, Co-enzyme Q10 and L-Carnitine
- Slow disperse
- More gentle on the stomach
- Suitable for vegetarians
· No artificial colours
· No gluten
· No preservatives
· No sugar or fat
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
· Suitable for vegetarians
Wellman® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
One tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Wellman® should only be taken on a full stomach.
Wellman® can be continued for as long as required.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.