- Contains Soya
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Organic Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce.
- Sweetened with fruit juice
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for coeliacs - Gluten free
haricot beans* (49%), water, tomatoes* (13%), apple juice*, rice flour*, sea salt+, cider vinegar*, onion powder*, ground cinnamon*, dill*, garlic powder*, ocean kelp, nutmeg*, cloves*, cayenne pepper*, tamari soy sauce* (water, soya beans*, sea salt+, aspergillius orizae*).
* Organically Grown
+Approved non-organic ingredient
Typical Values Per 100g
Energy 345 kJ 81 kcal
of which sugars 3.9g
of which saturates 0.1g
Whole Earth began as a little company with some big ideas about offering more natural, healthier food.
40 years on, we're still a little company with the same passion. Only "organic" is a less scary word than "macrobiotic" and more and more people are coming to share our vision. We (still) think:
- Healthy food should not be a punishment
- When you've got natural ingredients, you don't need artificial flavours
- Organic food is better for planets and bodies
- Everyday stuff like baked beans and ketchup should be organic, too
- Our tastings are the best part of the job
- Snacks need not be your enemy