- Full bodied with roasted grains and Brazilian guarana
- The guarana based coffee alternative
- Suitable for Vegans
- Contains barley, rye and gluten
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- A unique hot drink made with roasted whole grains for body, chicory for bitterness, malt and figs for a smooth nutty aroma, and extract of guarana for sustained uplifting effect.
Barley (36%), Malted Barley (26%), Chicory, Rye (10%), Figs, Guarana (4%)
Typical Values Per 100g
Energy 1604kJ 377kcal
of which sugars -
of which saturates -
Whole Earth began as a little company with some big ideas about offering more natural, healthier food.
40 years on, we're still a little company with the same passion. Only "organic" is a less scary word than "macrobiotic" and more and more people are coming to share our vision. We (still) think:
- Healthy food should not be a punishment
- When you've got natural ingredients, you don't need artificial flavours
- Organic food is better for planets and bodies
- Everyday stuff like baked beans and ketchup should be organic, too
- Our tastings are the best part of the job
- Snacks need not be your enemy
5 out of 5
By 28012012 | Posted on: 29/01/2012
Keeps you awake
While coffee makes you awake quickly but also only for a limited time, this Guarana-WAKE UP-drink needs a bit longer to make you awake, but it keeps you on the other side active for hours. I often drink it to avoid a high coffee consumption. WAKE-UP keeps also my teeths white, coffee not...
Best with milk. Don't expect any coffee flavours, this is more a hot drink to get you active.
If you have the chance, try also the Guarana Coke of the German producer Voelkel.Great alternative to regular c