- Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme isolated from the micro-organism, Serratia E15
- This enzyme is naturally present in the silkworm intestine but is processed commercially today through fermentation
- This immunologically active enzyme is completely bound to the alpha 2 macroglobulin in biological fluids
- Serrapeptase has a wide clinical use spanning over twenty-five years throughout
- This new Quad Strength Serrapeptase has been specially designed for those who require very high dosages, or wish to take less tablets to suit their lifestyle or finances
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose and water (vegetable capsule), hydroxypropylmethylcellulose enteric coating
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Serving Per Container: 90
Therapeutic Level: 1-3 capsules three times per day on an empty stomach.
Maintenance Level: 1 capsule 2-3 times per day
Take the highest dose for 7 days, or until the symptoms decrease substantially and then drop down to 2-3 per day.
Children and Animals:
A recommended dose of 1 capsule per day for children or small animals. The dose can be increased for larger dogs or horses.
Wholesale Health 2011