- These acids are not needed and can cause irritation
- Dill Seed Oil warms and relaxes the tummy, breaking down trapped air bubbles
- When air bubbles get trapped in a baby's stomach, the stomach thinks it is full of food, so acids that would normally break down the food particles are produced
- At the same time, because the stomach is full of air bubbles, its muscles are unable to relax causing cramps and spasms
- Feeding your baby one teaspoon of alcohol-free Woodward’s™ Gripe Water everyday can help prevent those stressful wind attacks before they happen.
The results are usually a resounding and satisfying burp!
Woodward’s™ Gripe Water has been used by generations of mothers for over 150 years to soothe baby’s distress and stomach gripes and discomfort brought on by trapped wind in the stomach
- Woodward’s™ Gripe Water does not contain alcohol or colouring and is certified halal.
- Sodium Bicarbonate neutralises acid in the baby's tummy
- Woodward's™ Gripe Water’s contains oil of Dill herb and Sodium Bicarbonate and brings rapid relief of wind and gripe
Woodward’s Gripe Water is suitable for babies of all races, from those aged one month and above all the way up to toddlers aged two years and above.
Shake well before use and store in a cool place.
Care should be taken to avoid an excessive dosage for infants:
• One to six months - 1 teaspoonful (5ml)
• Six months to two years old - 2 teaspoonfuls (10ml)
• Two years old and above - 2 to 3 teaspoonfuls (10-15ml)
These doses may be given during or after each feed or up to 4 times in 24 hours.
0 month - 12 years
5 out of 5
By harry | Posted on: 13/06/2013
product purchased for child with very bad colic.
when i was a child this product was given to nearly everyone with similar results.relieves pain and discomfort of trapped air and calms the child.
the only disadvantage is it is difficult to get in the shops and is more expensive from them.