- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- 4522 / 20 cm (8") - Carving knife
4410 / 16 cm (6") - Straight meat fork
The classic triple riveted knife series
- Special alloyed steel
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
Please note that this knife is not for sale to people under the age of 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older. This item must be used responsibly and appropriately.
Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly. Today more than 350 forged knives are available in the Wüsthof assortment, along with cutting boards, knife blocks, kitchen tools and scissors bearing the famous Trident logo; a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality. The logo was registered at the Berlin Patent Office as early as 1895. Wüsthof knives are the cherished tools of the world's most distinguished chefs and home cooking enthusiasts, which is why Wüsthof is the official partner of the German Chef's Association and supplier to the German national team of chefs, as well as other international culinary teams such as Japan & Singapore.
The classic triple riveted knife series. Each knife is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength. Innovative handle design for comfort and control, perfectly balanced for effortless cutting. Seamless hygienic fit of the handle, triple riveted shells and full tang.
Ed. Wüsthof Dreizackwerk KG