- Wusthof Tweezers Stainless
- Used for easy plucking of hairs and shaping of eyebrows; satin finished, anti-allergic and sterilisable
- Stainless, slanted, satin finished, 8 cm
- A precision tool with excellent flexibility
- Easy to pluck even the shortest hairs as well as to remove deep splinters
- Made from stainless steel, satin-finished and sterilisalbe
Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly. Today more than 350 forged knives are available in the Wüsthof assortment, along with cutting boards, knife blocks, kitchen tools and scissors bearing the famous Trident logo; a symbol of form, function and uncompromising quality. The logo was registered at the Berlin Patent Office as early as 1895. Wüsthof knives are the cherished tools of the world's most distinguished chefs and home cooking enthusiasts, which is why Wüsthof is the official partner of the German Chef's Association and supplier to the German national team of chefs, as well as other international culinary teams such as Japan & Singapore.
Ed. Wüsthof Dreizackwerk KG