- MSM assists in the smooth running of joints as well as with general suppleness, and bonds with the protein structure in tissue thus providing elasticity and movement
- It is only in its pure form that sulphur acts as an antifungal and antibacterial, making this cream appropriate for the treatment of skin disorders
- Sulphur is renowned for the smooth running of muscles as well as joints, so this cream can be very useful to help speed the repair of sporting injuries
- This pale golden cream is enriched with protein and amino acids, and fortified with MSM, an organic form of sulphur which eases muscle and joint pain
- It can be used for general stiffness after a brisk workout or to soothe aching muscles, and even to accelerate the repair of cuts and grazes.
Aqua (Water), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM, 10%), Coconut Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth, Amygdalum, Soya*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Essential Oil of Lime), Malum Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar)*, Condire, Citricidal, Acidophilus.
This cream can be used when required to ease pain. It should be used twice daily to recondition the skin and/or nails and can be used as a daily all-over massage to boost the circulation and relieve cellulite.
The YinYang product range was designed and formulated by skincare expert, Katie May.
With a background in the food industry, she began formulating her own range of beauty care products in 1972. Using food ingredients in the formulations was simply a natural progression from her professional background. If it's not good enough to eat, why would you wish to put it on your skin? Especially when you know it will be absorbed into the body, just as readily as if you had consumed it.
Katie is adamant that the ingredients should be as pure and natural as possible.
While the YinYang range was developed and continues to be manufactured in England, it was inspired by the ancient Chinese philosophy of ‘Yin’ and ‘Yang’, used to explain the changes that occur in nature.
This philosophy is described by the Yin Yang symbol: the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two opposing yet complementary energies, Yin (black) and Yang (white), which cause everything in nature to happen. While Yin would be dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, and weak, Yang would be bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, and strong. The ancient Chinese observed the principle of opposites in the natural events around them: day and night, light and darkness, waking and sleeping, activity and rest, summer and winter, growth and decay, man and woman, hot and cold, heaven and earth, sun and moon, etc. The interlocking shapes of the Yin and Yang sections of the symbol actually give a sense of the continual movement of these two energies and their interrelationship. And so the concept of Yin and Yang shows how harmony is achieved by nature’s opposing forces.
Just as the YinYang symbol reflects the idea of perfection in nature, so does our range of unique natural skincare products. Thus, inspired by ancient Chinese philosophy, our motto is ‘Naturally Balanced Perfection’.
© Yin Yang