- A balanced routine ensures an active and productive life
- Ayurveda, a holistic system of health from ancient India, teaches that a man must know how to renew his energy regularly in order to keep his system fit and toned
- Daily exercise, proper rest and a wholesome diet are essential
- According to Ayurveda, potency is man's inner capacity to be creative and effective in all endeavours
- Allow to steep for 4 to 6 minutes - or longer for a stronger flavour
- Gently squeeze the teabag to let the active ingredients fully release into the water
- Men's Tea has a roasted spice flavour with a hint of ginseng
- Food not only affects a man’s health but his potency as well
- For a perfect infusion, pour freshly boiled water over one teabag
- Enjoy daily!
ginger*, cardamom*, liquorice*, carob*, cinnamon*, barley malt*, roasted chicory*, peppermint*, fenugreek*, fennel*, mace*, anise*, ginseng flowers*, astragalus*, turmeric root*, chili pepper*, cinnamon extract (natural flavour), black pepper*, *= Ingredients marked with * are certified organically grown.