- This is symbolic of being able to accomplish many things simultaneously
- In Hindu mythology, female deities are represented with many arms
- Gently squeeze the teabag to let the active ingredients fully release into the water.
- This not only applies to the material aspect of life, it also relates to the forces of nature that govern the body and the feminine psyche
- This delicate blend of herbs and spices is an effective aid in helping bring balance to each of these aspects of a woman’s life
- Allow to steep for 7 minutes - or longer for a stronger flavour
- For a perfect infusion, pour freshly boiled water over one teabag
raspberry leaves*, liquorice*, lemon verbena*, cinnamon*, lemon balm*, ginger*, thyme*, lavender flowers*, oregano*, cardamom*, black pepper*, cloves*, *= Ingredients marked with * are certified organically grown.