- Zassenhaus Neuss Salt Mill
- Salt mill with original Zassenhaus-quality grinding of advanced ceramics
- Salt mill with quality grinder made of high performance ceramics
- Size: 5.5”, 14cm, Ø5.7cm
- Adjustable setting from rough to fine grind to suit the user’s requirements, the setting will not change during use or refilling, unlike mechanisms used by many other manufacturers
A mill is only as good as its grinding mechanism, because that alone will determine how aromatic spices are ground. Thanks to the patented construction of the original grinder Zassenhaus grinder from German high-performance ceramic offers many advantages:
- For peppercorns, sea salt, spices and dried herbs
- It is harder than steel and absolutely wear- and corrosion-free
- It is 6-way adjustable powder finely ground in a mortar of (1) to coarse (6)
- The grind is exactly preserved during refilling and is always read on the scale
Materials: acrylic / ceramic
Height: 14 cm
Committed a traditional brand
Enjoyment and quality of life are more than ever connected to the kitchen and cooking. The course concludes with a preparation. Fragrant, hand ground coffee, fresh grains or spicy pepper awaken in us a sense of wellbeing and remember the old traditions. In this context Zassenhaus stands with his coffee and spice mills since time immemorial.
Who knows Zassenhaus, knows that passion and craftsmanship are reflected in the products. Experts appreciate the beauty and ruggedness of the Zassenhaus products, chefs precision and aroma, which unfold spices and coffee when they were cooked with it. And aesthetes love the timeless elegance of the collections.
Zassenhaus met since its founding in 1867, the highest demands in terms of functionality and quality of products. The high quality products have always adapted their time. The independence of the Zassenhaus products regarded as one of the success factors. In addition to the range but also includes the high flexibility as one of the pillars of Zassenhaus. Without the traditional values of this small company to leave, so can always reacts to changing market situations. The origin of the company was in Schwelm, but have shifted over the years to Solingen. The competitive products in terms of price and performance keep the company competitive. A dedicated team, with clear responsibilities and good know-how ensures customer satisfaction.