Electronic tick and flea repeller for pets.
This small electronic product, in the form of a pendant to be attached to the collar of the pet, is the ideal solution to keep ticks and fleas away from dogs and cats, in a totally ecological way and without any side effects.
It's completely non-toxic and releases no chemicals or odours, but works by emitting a series of ultrasound impulses that are harmless and imperceptible to humans and animals, although they disturb fleas and ticks.
It is especially suitable for pets who live near where children play (as there is no exposure to chemicals), and for pets who have other illness, or for old pets and expectant or nursing females.
The operating range is around 1.5 metres.
- Simply pull tab to activate lithium battery (not replaceable)
- Four flashes show the unit is switched on
- After being connected, the battery life is around 1 year
- You can check the ZecPet is still working by pressing the button and checking the light flashes
- Approximate Size: 4cm (L) x 2.5cm (W) x 1cm (D)