- Designed for the long term decoration of timber, metal, masonry, plastic, concrete, cladding and more, it forms a vapourpermeable, low maintenance water-shedding coating, re-coatable in 1 hour.
ALLCOAT® Exterior contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungaldegradation
- After removing existing mould and mildew, two coats of ALLCOAT® Exterior will ensure that any exterior looks bright and beautiful for years.
Zinsser ALLCOAT® Exterior gives excellent resistance against:
Cracking, blistering and flaking.
Rain and severe weather.
Long lasting finish.
Easy to apply.
Excellent colour retention.
Surfaces should be clean, dry, sound and free of any contamination that may interfere with adhesion
- Remove all loose or peeling paint and chalky paint residue
- For airless spraying, use a .017in tip and high-medium (2000-2500 PSI) pressure
- Designed for all exterior surfaces, ALLCOAT® Exterior is ideal for new or previously painted wood, UPVC, galvanising, metals, cladding, weathered bitumen, stucco, brick, stone, cured concrete and more.
ALLCOAT® Exterior is self-priming and will bond to existing glossy paints without sanding
- For most jobs, there is no need to purchase a separate primer
- New concrete, masonry and other related surfaces must be cured at least 30 days before priming
- Sand edges of any remaining paint film until smooth
- Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding
Zinsser ALLCOAT® Exterior Primer is the best performance all surface paint
- Avoid painting in direct sunlight and maintain a wet edge to avoid lapping.
- Special precautions should be taken during surface preparation of pre- 1960 paint surfaces as they may contain harmful lead.
Avoid the inhalation of dust
- Apply with synthetic bristle brush, roller or sprayer
- Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 10°-32°C and humidity is less than 85%
- Remove all existing mould and mildew before painting.
Zinsser ALLCOAT® Exterior Primer
Size: 1 Litre.
Shake or stir well before using